07 || chapter 7

(Disclaimer: I don't own diabolik lovers)

Izumi's P.O.V

Me and Reiji made dinner for everyone which was a good and DELICIOUS (from me) steak. With a side of spicy food and vegetables I and actually Reiji. Think it actually taste good since am the one who made it. Well half,but I still did 50% of it.
Whatever,it was good and the brothers did like it so it turned out very well. Reiji even gave me a compliment! But then it turned into a harsh insult...

I'll still take it though.

Dinner ended with every a full meal well except me since I was looking at every eat. So if the spit it out I will shove back down there throat. Very harsh but who will spit out my delicious meal that I pour my soul into.
Well,I didn't but it was still amazing. Whatever am in my room seeing that it is night. Tomorrow is Wednesday.

Two more days of school. Then I could not wake up in the midnight. But yes,I haven't ate since school. Am starving. My stomach is begging for food. But I feel like if I go out of my room I'll get sent right back. From Reiji.
I yawn never mind my hunger,am sleepy I am just gonna eat when I wake up. Yes izumi that's a good idea.

I yawn again feeling my eyes closing slowly falling asleep without changing.

Author's P.O.V

Izumi woke up and did her new well normal routine. Change into her uniform,brush her hair,clean her teeth,and eat. Luckily,Izumi ate without anything bothering her. She became more alive eating a piece of steak. Once she was done she head over to the car.

That was already filled with the brothers and yui. Reiji didn't question anything and they drove off to school.
Once they got off they all scrambled to their classroom. Izumi sigh and went to mine which was Yui's also. She enter to see only a little bit of people but Then she sees Yui and the other brothers. Izumi went to her seat
And sat silently until class started.

Classes and Periods past by fast until lunch came. Which made Izumi wonder. 'Should I go with Shu or Takeshi' she thought over again. 'Sorry Takeshi,I fear Shu more' she thought and went to the music room.
She opened the door seeing Shu lazily sleeping. Well not sleeping just with eyes close but izumi entered closing the door behind her. Shu opens one of his eye. By hearing the door open and close seeing Izumi. "Your two minutes late" Shu said Casually. She sigh deeply knowing that he wouldn't wait for her like usually.

She walked towards the couch which Shu was lying own. She sat at end putting his legs on her thighs. They both quietly sat there listening to the silence. Until Shu broke it "do you know how to play a instrument?" He says. Izumi nodded knowing that she only played one instrument.

A violin.

It was one instrument she loved since one of Izumi best friend's loved it. But once she passed away... Izumi took on her legacy to succeed playing violin. Izumi practice day and night till her fingers went red. Izumi stop though. Why? Because her Best friend's Farther. Mr.Rin. He was a abusive father towards Kana. Kana was Izumi's best friend. That's how kana died,she died from her father hitting. Mr.Rin threw the violin and smash it on the ground. Making it shatter in pieces

It was Kana violin one thing Izumi had to remember her bye. Izumi cried and sob Mr.Rin just left showing no emotion. Leaving behind every shatter piece towards her. The legacy izumi was supposed to defeat and accomplish. All went down.

Izumi stopped and never did violin again for a year. "Well play" Shu said taking off his head phones. "W-what,sorry but no thank you" Izumi said nicely. Not wanting to get bit by him. He growled lowly "hurry up am not gonna wait" he demand her. She sigh and walked towards the instruments.

She got the violin with Shu's eyes still on her. Izumi got the stick and put it near the upper bout and bridge of the violin. She put her chin on the chin rest and started.

(I think the piano is there so pretend the piano isn't there)

Once Izumi was done the school bell rang meaning lunch was over. She had sweat on her forehead. Meaning that she put to much pressure on it.
She wiped off the sweat "am sorry I went to far" Izumi apology. Shu got up not saying anything.

Leaving the music room with her in it when he was out the door. "You weren't bad. Your wonderful" he whisper. He then went to his classroom. After take a second break Izumi ran to her next period.
Not being late.

Izumi's P.O.V

School was over and students ran or walked to the exit of the school. I arrived in the car with everyone else and went back home. Once I enter my room I feel a presence.

I look around to see Ayato near the door with a smirk. "Why hello" I say waking towards my desk with a desk lamp. "Don't just walked away from me ishi-chan" he said. He spun me around since I sat on my rolling chair.
"What a stupid name" I said with slight annoyance that just made his smirk grow wider.
"For a stupid person" he says. I just roll my eyes to the side. Noticing that his face is to close to my face. So I just kept my eyes to the floor.

He then grabbed my chin lifting up my head showing my neck. He then got closer sticking his fangs into me. I squirm slightly from the slight pain I got I sigh heavily.

Ayato's P.O.V

Her blood. It's amazing. It's like she is raging with angry yet she is not. Her blood is hot yet delicious at the same time. My eyes widen from the scent of her flesh. I gulp down every drop of the blood I could suck. I slightly smirk from the boiling blood. I cloud just give up Yui and take her.
Yes am just gonna use her now and drink eye last drop of her. Until I break her I put my hand on her shoulder. Squeezing it harshly making her flinch. I removed my fangs from her neck.

I lick off the blood from the corner of my bottom lip. I chuckle lowly "you taste good Izumi" I said. She then got up seeing that our bodies or inches away with our faces.
"I don't care with what you say" she says harshly making me furrow my eyebrows. "Look,you don't talk to me like that" I say angrily. She sighs again "be quite now please
Leave" she said with a finally request.

"Fine" I say disappearing her room without her looking.