09 || chapter 9

Author's P.O.V

Izumi's eye shot open feeling the cold breeze hit her bare skin. I shot up from my bed seeing that it's night. The balcony door was opening,that's how the cold hit her. She moved towards the edge of the bed. Feeling that I have the bite mark. She slightly smile completely remembering that's today is Friday. I walk to the bathroom washing my face with water. Seeing that She has eye bags. Oh well,she could barley see them anyways.

Izumi's P.O.V

I yawn and fix my school uniform noticing that I slept with it. I can't believe I slept with shoes on how weird. I tie my hair up seeing the small hair parts pop out. But I let two pieces of my hair dangle to the side of my temples. I got my bag for school and head towards the car. Everything went so easily the assignments in class weren't that hard. Sadly,I have to stay after school. Some art project,I need to draw
The person to my left. Which is a boy that isn't that attractive. Well to me,many other girls think he is cute. His name is Kou Mukami blond hair,blue eyes, bright personality.

He's a third year but some how he ended up in my class. I guess he isn't good at art or drawing? I don't know am only in that because I like drawing. But am pretty great at it,Yui says it's great. But sometimes I just don't trust people's comments. Once lunch came I went to music room. Once I did Shu was already there. He usually closes eyes and listen to his music while I just do assignments that I haven't finish. Schoo ended quickly some how and I told Shu to tell his brother,Reiji. That I'll be walking home since you know...my project.

Reiji didn't disagree so he allowed me to stay luckily Kou stayed also. " So Q Neko-chan~ Were should we draw~" He said happily. He's cheerful today. "I don't know,you decide" I say clammy looking slightly to him. "Lets go to the classroom~!" He says grabbing my hand dragging me. I hold on to my scratch paper and pencil lightly that I got. We enter the class and started to work.

He was actually into it so he didn't ask my questions.

~time skip~

I was about five or six minutes since both of us finished. I showed him mine first " Wow Q Neko-chan your so good !" He said with a eye smile. I nodded mumbling a "thank you".
He still heard it but didn't bother to question he showed me his.

He nervously laughed "I know it doesn't look nothing like you

He nervously laughed "I know it doesn't look nothing like you. But am very sorry Q Nek-"

"No,it's beautiful I mean even though it doesn't look like me. It's still good so don't start over anyways at least you did the work,right?" I replied. He just giggled and hugged me "thank you Q Neko-chan!" He said. "Yes,Yes,your welcome. Now I have to head home Kou" I said grabbing my bag. "I should take you home" he said. "No it's alright am okay Kou" I stated. "No,No,No am taking you wether it's worth it o-" his voice was cut off when he notice that I already since I left.

I really want to go home right now I have to finish more homework. I start to run since the sky was going darker. I think it's gonna rain so I have to hurry. Reiji might be made if I drip water on the floor by my wet uniform. Luckily I made it in time before it started to rain. I pant after pant from the running. After I was done getting some air I went inside the house. I go to my room am drop off my bag. I took of my uniform and change into something else. I put on black leggings with a tucked in dark blue blouse. Lastly,with white flats.

Well this looks good,that's a lie no it doesn't whatever am to lazy to change again. I walk towards my bookshelf seeing what I could read today. "Hmm" I hum checking each book title that caught my interest. "Ah" I say after finding a book. It had a red cover and big words on it. That say 'paper hearts' that are in bold letters might as well read this one.

I grab the book from the bookshelf and exit myself or of my room.
I walk down the halls until I see the door to go outside. I open it to be hit by long rain drops hitting the floor. I close the door fast by quietly to not disturb any of them. The roof was covering the doorway so I didn't get wet. I sit down on the steps that lead you to the door. My knees going up to my chest. I put my elbows on my knees and then I began to read the book.

~time skip~

'She ran down the streets hoping not to fall she slide into ever corner. Her heart is crumbling from the lost of him '"Mikoto!" She shouted to the top of her lungs. Trying to beat the loud rain drops that fell towards the ground. She slipped on the floor from all the water. She scraped her knee. But she jolt right back up letting her tears stain the ground.
"Mikoto!" She yelled every time her legs swelled up. She never stopped running in the rain.

Her legs were already useless and she tripped over them by time to time. "Come back Mikoto!" She yelled trying to get. But she a sprained ankle. She cried more from the useless form she was in. Her knees scraped up,her ankle broken,and swelled up legs. She used her arms to slide her threw the ground. Wetting all her clothes and hair from the rain drops that we're still falling. "Stupid legs !" She yelled hitting her legs. Making mor pin go through out her whole body.

Sobs and yells left her mouth while she kept a hurting herself more. She felt miserable. She felt nothing. Her heart crumbled u-'

Right when about to finish that last sentence the book was snatched away from me. I looked up to see Subaru. "You been out here for two hours" he said. "Huh? I have ?" I said checking my surroundings. The rain has stopped but the clouds are still gloomy. The bushes,and flowers all have sprinkles of water on them. The floor was all wet with puddles. I sat up from the position I have been in.

"Oh I guess I just didn't notice" I say dusting of the dirt or dust on my skirt. He just respond with a 'tch' and furrowed eyebrows. I looked around but that's when I notice he had a black sweater with him.