16 || chapter 16

Izumi's P.O.V

Did I actually say that!?!? Out loud!!!
I tremble with a nervous face and covering my mouth. Knowing that my face is redder than a tomato. I looked up to see Subaru with slight blush also from the impact. "You are in love with Sh—"

"Shut up!" I cut him out and gulped deeply in embarrassment. But I shook my head "that's why am staying here" I stated and continued to go. "I won't leave until I figure out if he feels the same. But if he doesn't I still won't leave I need to protect Yui also" I replied finishing. "Tsk,your writing your own death. He doesn't love anyone. So don't put all your hopes up to get rejected" he said.

"I don't care. At least I know he doesn't feel the same. If I don't know then I'll just be turning myself crazy without figuring out" I said. Shooting a glare towards him. He sent one back making us glare at each other. Until I sneezed and again.
He stopped his glare and questioned. "Are your sick?"

"What? No I can't be,just a little sneeze it'll disappear" I said wiping the thought off. "Anyways stop telling me what to do alright. Now leave" I stated. He sent a 'tsk'
"Am just leaving because I want to,not because you told me too Baka" He said leaving the room. I chuckled and sneeze again after that,oh no. I can't be sick I don't feel sick,I mean I feel alright. I sneeze again and again feeling heat rise up my face. I put the back of my hand against my face feeling it burn like fire.

I have a fever. I walk towards my head I plopped down. Hiding myself under my bed and breath heavily. I then fell asleep again.

Shu's P.O.V

I walk down the hall listening to music going to my room. Until I see Subaru come down the hall. Why was he over there the only rooms over there is mine,Laito,and Izumi...
I silently fumed with anger thinking the thought of him doing something to Izumi. We past each other hearing only our footsteps make noise. Once he was gone I entered in Izumi's room. Nothing has changed making me sigh. The balcony door was opened letting the cold wind enter inside the room.

I went over to close the doors with a *click* Where could Izumi be? I checked around the room and her bathroom. Nowhere. The I see a lump inside the bed. I carefully removed the Blanket revealing Izumi. She was breath heavily with her eyes closed. Having her face red I touched her checks and forehead. Her skin is soft,but burning. She got a fever from the rain. I sigh and went to get a wet cloth to place on her head.

~time skip~

Izumi is still panting heavily,event with the wet cloth on her. I wonder if she has a shirt under her sweater so I could to take it off. I carefully lift up the sweater. Trying not to wake her up,I lift it up revealing her stomach. I immediately placed it back down. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. Wait I saw something. On her stomach. I lift it up not evening caring if she wakes up. Once I did I see a bite mark,I let the sweater go. I fall back to the chair I was sitting and hold in my anger.

I got up and left her room closing the door,walking down the halls. Checking out the windows seeing Subaru. I walk until I hit the entrance of the house. I exit and walked were I saw Subaru. Once I saw him I grabbed him by his collar "you bastard! You bite Izumi didn't you!" I yelled seeing the anger in my eyes. He grabbed my arms that held his collar. "What are you talking about!? I didn't even touch her calm down!" He snapped back.

"Then why does she have a bite mark?" I stated seeing his face turn into confusion. Tsk,this bastard didn't notice either. I let go of him and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Izumi is mine alright don't touch her" I said to him and walked away. I went back to Izumi's room again. Seeing her normal face again,and warm temperature.
I guess she is feeling better,I remove the cloth and placed it on her desk. I think she doesn't need this anymore. I sigh knowing that she'll be fine for tomorrow. Her breathing was becoming normal.

I stare at her for a while. This girl,her smile,laugh,existence,her. I come closer to her face. Getting all the features I love,she is everything I love. I kiss her forehead,I then exit her room. Pressing my body against her door lifting my head. Ha,my heart aches for your your lips on mine. My bones grow cold because you never tell me your feelings. My whole body needs you. Ah,now am sounding like a pervert gosh,this girl is making me mad crazy.