hate and livestreams

Y/n's P.O.V

y/nl/nofficial: i don't even want to know

Tagged: finnwolfhardofficial
                uncle_jezzy

Likes: 1768
Comments: 476

richie_toaster: Finn doesn't deserve you, he deserves so much better

alice_1234: why is finn dating such an ugly girl

fack4life: If I where you, I'd just go and die

I heard the door open, so I quickly shut off my phone and wiped my eyes.

"Hey Finn. How was shooting today?"

Finn sighed, flopping down on the bed. I already knew the answer.

"Tiring. But in the end, I got to come back to my favourite girl."

His phone made a "ding" sound, signaling that he had a notification. I froze, knowing it was probably the instagram post I had made only moments ago.

He took his phone out, and turned it on. He smiled a bit, but then his face turned to one of sadness and annoyance.

He began quickly typing on his phone, and I got another buzz from my phone.

@finnwolfhardofficial: okay you guys need to leave y/n alone. she's a beautiful person who doesn't deserve the shit you're giving her.

I read the comment, and looked up at Finn. I couldn't really read his expression, but I could tell he was mad.

"Y/n. How long have you been getting these kind of comments on your posts?"

I hesitated to tell him.

"Uh, not long just since... it's been happening since we announced we were together."

I slowly trailed off at the end as Finn pulled me into a hug. I thought about some of the comments I had gotten, and let the tears slowly fall down my face.

Finn kissed away the tears, and then kissed me after.

"Y/n, do you mind if I do a livestream to talk about this? Is that okay with you?"

I nodded, and Finn got his phone out.

He opened up Instagram and started a livestream.

"Hey guys, I've decided to do this livestream to talk about the hate my girlfriend has been getting."

I sat out of frame, but listened to everything Finn said.

"Y/n is a beautiful person, and she doesn't deserve the shit you're giving her. You guys need to accept that she's my girlfriend."

I smiled at his words, and felt more tears slip down my face. Happy tears.

"And yes, I know that some of you love Y/n, and have accepted her. I appreciate you guys for that, but some of you need to know that I make my own decisions about who I love, and rude comments about Y/n aren't going to stop me loving her."

At this point, I hugged Finn really tightly, knocking him over. He dropped the phone, and neither of us noticed that the camera was still facing us.

Comments poured onto the screen.

Oh my god that's so cute

Wait she was there the whole time

GOALS!!!

I need me a boyfriend

Eventually I let Finn go, and he picked up his phone. He ended the livestream, and asked me if I wanted to go out for ice cream.

Obviously I said yes. Who would deny ice cream?

finnwolfhardofficial: how can someone be this pretty? Love you y/nl/nofficial ❤❤❤

y/nl/nofficial: love you more ❤

jackdgrazer: you guys are too cute

richiekaspbrak: gOaLs