•Embrace•

Third person's POV:

It's been a week since Yugyeom moved out. And everyone didn't seem to understand the reason. The house felt a bit weird to BamBam, a bit empty, lonely.

Actually, not just a bit, a lot.

He felt really bad for screaming at him, driving him to the edge. He honestly was oblivious of the other's feelings towards him, which makes him feel so dumb and guilty now.

Him and Yugyeom were best friends since they were still ten years old kids. And BamBam had always felt attached to the younger. Whether he himself realized it or not, he had feelings for him.

But he was scared to ruin a friendship that lasted for more than ten years. He was afraid to lose his best friend and love in the same time, so he figured out that moving on would be a better idea. Turns out, he was wrong.

He ended up hurting both him and Yugyeom, and he couldn't see a way out of the mess he made. His thoughts were then cut off by a knock on the door.

"Bammie, are you still not going out of this room?" Mark asked from behind the closed door, but there was no answer,  so he just let out a sigh and decided to go back to his friends.

"Do you think this isolation mode is because of Geyeomi moving out? " Jackson asked with a small pout, and Mark nodded.

"My ship is drowning" Jackson said while faking a cry.

"What do you mean your ship is drowning? " Jinyoung who just arrived to the room asked with confusion.

"Yugyummie and Bammie are separated, I shipped them" he replied.

"But didn't you ship BamBam with Jungkook?" he asked again.

"No idiot, we just acted this way to make Yuggie jealous and therefore confess to Bammie, I don't even know how they ended up fighting. " Mark answered this time, and Jackson nodded.

With that, the door of the house opened, revealing Yugyoem, everyone's gaze turned to him, and they cheered happily.

"Yuggiiiiiiiiiiiie~ " Jackson cheered and jumped of the couch to run towards Yugyeom. The others followed him and they all hugged the younger, making him soffucate.

"Are you going to move in with us again? " Jackson asked.

"Not really, I just came to take some of the stuff I forgot" the younger of all answered, his voice sounded sad and sorry. The others just nodded, knowing he probably still needs sometime on his own.

With that, Yugyeom headed towards his room.

BamBam's POV:

I was still sitting in Yugyeom's room when I heard the door open. To my surprise, it was Yugyeom. He seemed just as surprised as me, he averted his gaze immediately and went to his closet, bringing some of his clothes out. I sat there in silence, unable to form any sentences.

"Yu- Yugyeommie... " I called his name, but he didn't give me any answer, I bit my lip nervously, before deciding I should keep talking.

"I... I am really sorry for screaming at you the other day, I was really rude, I shouldn't have acted with you that way... "

"I really didn't realize you had feelings for me, I didn't know I was hurting you, I am really sorry. " I said, he then put the clothes down, and let out a long sigh.

He stood up and sat next to me on the bed, looking at his hands.

"So what?" He asked.

"I want you to come back home, it is my fault, if anyone should move out, it should be me, I don't want you to be angry at me" I answered, and he let out a chuckle, lifting his beautiful eyes to look at me

"Ah, I am not angry at you idiot, at least not anymore" he whispered, and I looked at him with disbelief.

"What? I can't stay angry at you for more than five minutes, you know that " he said playfully, then opened his arms for a hug, I hugged him immediately, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and resting my head on them.

"Thank you" I whispered, and he chuckled, we stayed like this for a moment, then I pulled away a little, keeping my arms around he neck and looked at him deep in the eye, it was the time for me to confess.

I brought him closer to me, leaning to close the gap between us and attaching our lips. He seemed really surprised at my action, but he didn't pull away. I kissed him gently for few seconds before pulling away a little.

"BamBam... W-why did you d-do that? " he asked, a mix of shock and happiness on his face.

"Because I love you too, Yuggie" I whispered close to his lips, with that, he pulled me for another passionate kiss, moving his arms to wrap them around my waist while our lips moved together in a beautiful and passionate kiss.

_____________
••••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV:

"So did you know BamBam and Yugyeom are dating now?" Taehyung asked while I was revising for my biology test.

"Oh really, how did you know? " I asked, turning half my attention to him, while still revising.

"Well, I was there and saw them kissing" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What? I didn't know you spy on people" I said playfully, but I was still looking at the papers in my hand. The lessons were really hard and long, and I felt tired just by looking at them.

I let out a sigh and put the papers down, fuck it.

"You know you don't have to revise do you?" Taehyung asked and I looked at him with confusion.

"You have me" he whispered.

"And what does that mean? " I asked, still not understanding.

"It means I can bring all the books with me and tell you the answers, or I can see the answers from other people's papers" he replied with a small smirk.

I jumped out of my place in excitement, attacking him with a hug.

"Omg you're a genius!! yesssss thank youuu!!" I said happily and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Well that's the advantage of having a ghost boyfriend, don't you think?" he said with a smirk.

"Now... we have the whole time for ourselves... " he whispered seductively in my ear, then bit my earlobe. My eyes widened when he moved his lips to trail butterfly kisses on my neck, and I moaned softly.

____________
•••••••••••••••

Hiiii my dear cutaes ❤❤
I included the biology test because I have one next Wednesday and I am so scared AAAAAAAAAAH.

So what are your thoughts about this chapter?

And do you want smut in the next part😏😏?

If so, who would you like to top/bottom?

Stay healthy, Adiós ❤😊❤