Chapter 27 Were all hurting

Start from the beginning

 "Its was nice to have you here" he said as he spin me around as we dance I wouldn't meet his eyes.

 "Sorry of the the trouble and worry I cause this family" I said.

 "Oh no my dear I should be the one to say sorry your making you feel like a stranger and your own home"

 "What?" I said looking at him confuse.

 "Jackson changed a lot since I got back and I mean in a good way. You changed this whole family's life and I want to say thank you this is your home to now when you go away to that school you can always come back for a visit or stay as long as you like" he said with a smile I looked up to him and saw he was staring down at me smiling.

 "Thank you" I said and he gave me a hug I first I didn't know how to respond to I just hugged him back.

 "Its ok I feel your pain" he whispered in my ear I pulled away looking up at him with tears in my eyes he catch-ed every tear that fell "Its ok to cry it doen't mean your weak"

 "Is that how you felt when you was in war?" I asked wiping away my tears.

 "Its because I cry-ed that made me sleep at night" he brush the side of the cheek "You been though so much but it pains me too say that your battles are far from over" I knew what he met by that and I believed what he said.

 "Your the closes then I ever had to be called dad" his eyes light up when I said that word too me it felt wried calling someone else dad.

 "Its ok if your not ready to say the word yet" someone it felt like he just read my mind and I let out a breath I smiled while the song was over and everyone was clapping I looked around and notice it was only me and him on the dance floor while everyone watched. Jackson's mom called his dad over so he had to go.

 "Sorry I have to go but please be happy and enjoy" he kisses my hand and left while I was left alone on the dance floor again.

 Jackson

 Once I felt the sun rise I knew my time was up I had too go I couldn't lay there with her knowing that in a few days she'll be leaving. It kills me watching her sleep so peacefully as if nothing happen when I slowly got out of her bed I took a cold shower and got ready for my first play. I got down stairs and got ready for the party if it wasn't for my mom I could of forgot today was Christmas I looked at the tree fulled of gifts we bought a few months in advance I saw the guys were already here setting up I haven't told them yet about the break up and that Willow is leaving there going to be so heart broken because they just asked her to be part of the band and just yesterday we were all having fun, laughing and singing next we were at a club hanging out and now it comes to this wow you only do have one life to live.

 Slowly more and more family members came and more and more I had to grow into my act.  Tears and hugs filled the room every time my dad came to open the door I was happy to see me like this I knew the gifts under the trees didn't compare to this.

 "Jackson can you get up here and help me" I looked up at stage to see Q struggling with some of the wires I got on stage and sat next to him we worked in silence.

 "Wow these are really tangled" he said with a little laugh but I didn't respond "My guess is John was the one that did this" again I  didn't respond I kept struggling to untangled the wires until I couldn't take it any more.

 "Eh.....I can't do this any more  every time I find an open they still keep getting tangled" I threw the wires down got off stage and walked out.

 "Jackson!" I kept walking I didn't look back "Jackson, Jackson"

 "What!" I yelled and turned around to see I was 5 blocks away from my house I was out of breath and suddley feeling cold I looked around to see that it was snowing.