Chapter 10 Bringing back nightmares

Willow

Jackson song didn't put me into a deep sleep at times I would sleep then wake up every time I felt as if someone was watching us. I don't know what happen early but I new it wasn't the voices it's just that I had a really bad dream I think it was about my dad well fake dad it felt so real I didn't know what was going on in the out side world. When I woke up the doctor said I need to take it easy or next time I won't be so lucky.

 I told Jackson to stay because I hate being in this place and I hoped him being her could help me clam down and feel safe. I woke up before he did I just watched him sleep yes I know it sounds wried and creepy but you would too if he saw him he sleeps like a baby so sweet and quite I never same him at peace before I touch his face so soft and I play with his hair no sooner he started to strength out his arms and grabbed me I looked at him confuse. Trying to pull away he hold hold me tighter. 

I gave up then his eyes slowly open and he saw me face to face chest to chest I could her my heart monitor beep faster.

 "Oh did my make for heart race?" he said with a smile I could smell it morning breath.

 I started to open my mouth "Shh can't speak remember" he said with a smile I rolled my eyes at him and turned away but he only pulled me back so I could face him then he kissed my cheek.

 "I got to go" he said he could tell in my eyes I wanted him to stay "Look I would love to be here another night but my moms is coming back home today and I have to be there before she dose" he removes he covers away from him and gets up and I rise up.

 "No it's ok rest I'll be back by luck time ok" he yonds and starts to head towards the door my rock has left

Jackson

I had to get home before my mom dose or she'll kill me I call Kimmy on my cell and ask her to pick me up.

 When I see her car pull up I get in the passenger set "Took you long enough" she said as I put on my seat belt.

 "What?"

 "Dude look at time is it and you just now asking for a ride. And where's your car?" she asked.

 "I walked there I wanted to clear my mind before I saw her" I ask looking out the window.

 "So how is she?" 

 "Broken" silence.

 "Look Kate I don't know what to do I want to help her so bad I mean she lost every thing the only things I could save was a few drawings I don't that was much I mean I new that note book met a lot to her"

 "Hey you did what you could do I mean to me that says something you went back to the apartment and dig threw ashes looking for her drawling" I don't say nothing.

 "But?" she said.

 "I don't, did you know that her dad went to jail the same night that happen"

 "Yeah I heard" we stop at a light and were in front of Point Of V.

 "Kimmy?"

 "Yeah"

 "What if she came to live with us?" I asked.

 "What?" she said almost running a red light.

 "No I'm for real like what if she came too live with us I mean it won't be no different living with you guys but I mean the girl lost everything once she's out of the hospital where is she going to go?" I said looking her in the eyes while she still have her eyes on the road.

 "I understand but I don't you think she wil agree I mean this girl been through alot and you go have to run by this with mom" she said once we reach the drive way of are house.

I get out of the car "Yeah I know. Yeah did mom get a new car?

 "No?" said Kimmy as she lock her car I turn to look at her, her eyes widen and she runs into the house I call after her once she opens the door she stops I catch up with her.

 "Christmas long time no see" said's a 14 year ago voice.