Chapter 21 Part of the family

Willow

 Me and Jackson woke up at the same time were under the covers I was a little cold but his body heat made me warm. He had his arms warp around me pulling my close I need him, he is my rock my strength, he is the reason I go though the things I do. He started to play with my hair kissing me every where we already missed breakfast and I was kind of surprise that his family haven't called us yet.

 I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was one in the after noon "Ok we need to take a shower" I said rising up from the bed and yond it took me while to notice that I said we "You know what I'll go take a shower" I said with a smile I got up from the bed and took my robe from the edge of the bed.

 "Your sure you don't need to any help?" he said still laying on the bed looking at me.

 "Oh yeah you know some times I get rather and repeat mix up so confusing" I said with a smiling moving my hair away from my face. He got up from the bed and hugged my from behind Jackson whispered in my ear "You know I can help with that" he said with his breath ticking my neck.

 "Love you" I said and kissed him as I left to take a shower.

 Jackson

 I will never leave her

 Over and over in my mind I replay what happen last night and that she said why did this time had to be different I couldn't believe I done that I broke a promise and I know it's going to be a while before she starts forgiving me I try so hard to earn her trust and now I lost it.

 I heard a knock on the door and someone burst in.

 "Yo Jackson!" John came threw the door followed by the guys what the hell they doing here?

 "Sup Jack" said JR and James coming in followed by Q.

 "Uh...hi?" I said feeling confuse.

 "Why aren't you dress yet do you know what time it is?" said JR siting on the edge of the bed.

 "Jackson why are you sleeping in the guest room?" John asked walking around going threw things "This looks like a girl slept here"

 "Come on were falling behind we got to move" said James getting ready to leave.

 "What why?" I said confuse.

 "Dude did you forgot  the party's tomorrow we got to practice" said John jumping on top of me "Wake up sleepy head"

 "Ok, ok I'm up" I said pushing him off me I completely forgot about the party.

 I got up from the bed and walked towards the door and until someone walks in.

 Willow

 "You know it's not to late to help" I said with my towel wrap around my my hair was dripping wet I saw Jackson's face drop and I looked at him confuse until I saw.

 "Willow!" they all said at once the guys.

 I screamed I saw the look on John's face I could just die Q was the first to look away the rest was still staring "What the hell are you doing here!" I yelled covering my self I pulled Jackson in front me to block me.

 "We could ask you the same" said John I felt my face burn.

 We all stood there in silence "Get the hell out!" I yelled at all of them moving away from the door.

 They all ran out the door but Jackson stayed I sat in the edge of my bed.

 "So do you tell need my help?" he asked.

 "Get out!" I yelled.

 Jackson

 Willow threw a shoe at me and a laughed as I closed the door behind me I went back to my room to get ready to take a shower when.

 "Start talking" they all said at once as soon as I open the door I almost forgot they were here I rolled my eyes and sat in a chair near my desk.

 "Since when Willow lived here?" JR asked.

 "Since she got out of the hospital" I said.

 "And when were you going to tell us this?" said James laying on my bed.

 "Yeah and I saw the way she looked at you Jackson so you can't hide that too" I blushed and looked the other way.

 "Look at lot of things been going on and I just got her to trust me" then I lost it "So I'm trying to take things slow but yeah were together" I said with a smile.

 "My man!" said John coming over to give me a hug.

 "Taking things slow my ass" said JR.

 "Yeah did you see what way she looked like walking in" said James I gave him a gear.

 "Dude you get to wake up to that every day" John said patting me on the back.

 "So any way" I said stopping John from hitting my back "I need a shower and you guys need to go get ready" I said getting  up and walking towards my closet "Oh and do me a solid and don't mess with Will--" When I turn my back I saw they were gone.

 Willow

 I got dress and went down stairs. I made my self a sandwiched a side of chips with a glass of juice I ate in the living room I heard Kimmy come down stairs.

 "Hey sleepy head" she said texting on her phone.

 "Hi Kimmy" I said with my mouth full of food.

 "What a nice day I'm going shopping to get some last minute party things want any thing?" party?

 "What party?" I asked wiping my mouth.

 "Oh you don't know" she close her phone and put it in her pocket "Were having a Christmas party it's a kind of a family party since you know dad's home do you have something to wear?" she asked.

 "I'm sure I can find something" I said I took a sip of my juice.

 "Ok well it's nice to talk to you outside your room door" she said with a smile she turn to walk away.

 "Kimmy" she looked back "Thank you" I said with a smile.

 "Your part of the family now" she winked at me and left. I heard the guys come from garage and walk into the living room  it was nice to see them again.

 "Well, well" Oh gosh I almost forgot about what happen a few minutes ago I hide me face in shame.

 "So you and Jack--"

 "Pop off John" I looked up and saw Jackson coming down thank god he walked over to me and kissed me on cheek I smiled he took a few of my chips but I didn't mind.

 "What I just about to say are little boy is growing up" John said getting across from me Jackson sat on the arm rest of my seat the rest of the guys took their seats.

 "I want to know how did this happen?" asked James sitting next to JR, Jackson and I started at each other both of us wasn't ready to answer that question.

 "Do your parents even know since I mean your living here?" asked Q I haven't heard his voice since they got here. I haven't thought about what his parents might think about this will they kick me out? 

 "Well?" said John sitting on the edge of his seat.

 "Oh wow look at the time I think we should get to practice" said Jackson looking at is fake watch he got up and kissed me on the fore head took a few more chips from my plate I gave him a look and he mouth "Talk later" and winked at me I smiled.

 "Aye Willow you can home too your family now" said James getting up from his seat.

 "Yeah you get to see Fathers Of A Raven behind the stage" said John putting his arm around me I smiled.

 "Sure why not" we talk towards to the garage.