Chapter 26 Heart brake eve

Jackson

 We drove back home in silence we both had a lot to think over but as I made my last turn I new I had to come up with a quick lie I parked in the drive way I looked at my phone it was only a few minutes until it was 12.

 I took a deep breath "Ready" I said she didn't answer but just took my hand I didn't need to take out my keys for the door to fly open.

 "Where what you been Jackson!" Yelled my dad I never seen him so angry in my life his face to bright red I didn't say a word I took Willows hand and walked inside "Answer me Jackson!" he yelled I lead her into the living room I could feel her hand trying to let go of mines but I held on tight "Why are you now just coming home you do realize it's Christmas eve" at that moment I stopped today was suppose to be dad's welcome back party I totally forgot I was so busy on finding Willow I forgot. I slowing turned around finding my had eyes blood shot red as if he's been crying his hands to his side balls up to a fit.

 "Jackson" he whispered "Is this for getting back at me for leaveing" my jaw drop I couldn't believe he was blameing him self I let out of Willow hand and ran towards my dad.

 "No dad don't ever say that it's not your fought none of it is"

 "Then what is it why are you always leaving and coming home until the next day you barley eat you take locked up in the garage all day I mean you don't even come to me anymore" I saw him wipe a tear away.

 "Mr. Johnson" we both turn around to find Willow was standing behind us "I'm sorry it's all my fought you see Jackson been trying to help me deal with this new life and changes I been going threw and we haven't been seeing each other eye to eye lately and the reason we came home late to day was because his friends and I went to a club and something happen" Willow no "And I got lost Jackson was out looking for me" she said looking down at her feet "Please don't blame your self you have a nice good family and you should be proud and I'm sorry if I cause you guys so much trouble by tomorrow I'll pack up my things and be out by morning I didn't mean to cause any grief" she run's up stairs I take a step wanting to go after her no family comes first.

 "Jackson if you was having trouble you should of come to me" he said moving the hair out of my face.

 "I know dad but just felt like I had to help her you know"

 "Son what ever is going on with her seems to big for just a hug and a few kisses" I look up at him surprise "You think I don't see the way you look at her I knew since that day you ran out of this house to go look for her. You love her don't you" I smile.

 "Is it that notice able" I said.

 "Well son love is a drug and it makes us do crazy things" he puts his arm around me.

 "Tell me about it. Are you really going to let her go?" I asked looking up at him he takes a while to answer.

 "No Jackson even though I still do think that this job seems too big and too deep I will never kick someone out one Christmas" he said with a smile "I'll let her stay as long at you want me too and besides the twins love her" we walk up the stairs together.

 "Yeah but I think your right not even a hug and a few kisses can help" he gives me a weak smile and kisses me on the forehead "Go it her right now I think a few hugs and kisses is all she needs" he said and pats me on the back.

 Willow

 By the time Jackson knocks on my door the things are all ready packed outside the door I had the broaches and some pictures of the guys and me from my time spent here at San Fanscio.

 "Willow" Jackson slowly opens the door and closes it behind him. I stear at the pictuers layed out on my bed Jackson comes over and sit nexts to me "You don't have to do this you know" I don't say a word for a long time.

 "Jackson after today I think it's best if I just go I don't want to put for family into so much grief I mean the day you let me move in was around the same time your dad came back and I don't want to fight to get your attention your family comes first you and just got yours back and I need to find mines" I looked away. "I love you Jackson and their is nothing I would do to be with you" he brushes the side of my face and makes me face me I look in to his brown eyes.

 "But" oh gosh.

 "But, but, but Jackson we have to many things going on you getting your family back  your band I just don't see where I fit in all of this--"

 "No" he yelled I look in to his eyes and their burst with tears "Don't say that well make it work Willow be been threw so much we shouldn't let something this small stop us I love you" I looked away.

 "Jackson this isn't about lobe any more it's about life and facing the truth!" I yelled getting up from the bed "Open your eyes Jackson" I said showing me all the pictures and papers lay-ed out across the bed he.

 Jackson

 I moment I heard the word but I new what about to come I was not going to sit her and watch her leave again either throw I knew she was right I been so forces on her I been leaving my family and I don't really see the guys as much the day at the club was my first time of out this whole brake seeing them but I spent it looking for Willow. I look down at the photos and papers lay-ed out on the bed I look at the bed I see the pictures of me and Willow together some with the guys then I see the pictures of the school.

 "So what do you want to do?" I asked holding the first pictuere we took togeather in the hispotail.

She let out a long sigh "I think we both know the answer" she said gosh it killed me that is had to come to this. I got off the bed and walked over to her I hold her just like I did when we first met I kissed her and told her sweet things it may no be much but that's the one thing I know that I can do and no one else can.

 "Just pormise that once this is over you'll come back that's all I asked" she looked up at me.

 "Jackson I will never forget you and I'll always love you" I kissed her hard and fast.

 I pulled away "You know you still don't have to leave mean it's Christmas eve we can still have last the last few day's together"

 "I would like that" she said and I lead her to the bed he layed there holding each other lost in thoughts.

 "I still think we could make this work" I said.

 "I wish I could believe that" I kissed her forehead and watch her sleep.