Chapter 7: The mating (Mariah's POV)

I was extremely hurt after hearing what Daphne said to dad. Mom was also shocked to hear this. She forgot to put the mind block, so was able to hear all her thoughts. She was constantly saying, "How can a pack be so monstrous? First it was Mariah from the BloodRed pack. Now Daphne from the SunMoon pack. Where has the humanity vanished? I hope Daphne finds a loving and caring mate like Javier. He would be able to heal these deep wounds to just scratches. They no longer cause pain. Although, Mariah found Javier but sometimes I do see that flicker of pain when she is thinking about her parents. I do hope Daphne also heals from all the horrible events in her past." I put my hand mom's shoulder as if to say don't worry she will as quickly.

I told her through the mind link, "Mom, don't worry, Daphne will heal as quickly as I did. The members of our pack have their hearts in the right place. This pack knows how love and cherish and respect a pack member." I went and introduced myself after I gave a smile and a nod to mom. "Hi, I am Mariah. I hear what you told dad, I mean Seb." "Hello, I am Daphne, did you call Alpha dad, and is he your father?" "No, no the Alpha and Luna are not my parents but they me and my mate as their own children as they cannot have children, the Luna asked us if we would like to call her and Alpha mom and dad? We agreed so, we call them likewise."

I hate to see how the sadness keeps on flickering on her face. It reminds me how I felt when I first joined this pack. "Daphne, I want you to know that you are not alone. You can always approach me and you can always talk to me about anything, even your past. As Alpha Seb said, I have been through the same situation as you." "Thank you Mariah!" "You are very welcome. Although, According to me, you are very lucky." She looked as if she had been slapped. "H....h...how can you even say something like that too after going through the same situation as me???" After saying that with a shaky voice, she started sobbing violently. I ashamed that I had spoken without thinking. "Hey, hey, hey!

Calm down. I did not mean it in that sense. I meant that at least you weren't rejected by your mate." She stopped sobbing and said, "Oh! I am sorry I misunderstood you. But you have a mate then how can your mate reject you. No offense but are you trying to make me feel better by saying that you were rejected by your mate?" "None taken but the answer to your question is that I found my second chance mate, Jason Merez. He is the Alpha of the BloodRed pack. Javier is my mate. ""Oh my god! You have had an even tougher past life than I did." "Don't worry, I am over it now. It's all in the past. Javier has helped me a lot and so has this pack. My previous pack was actually the reason I ran away. I can even say his name without having listened to my wolf growl, whine or howl for so-called mate because he rejected us.

She also is more content and happy after us (I and my wolf) found out that Javier is our mate, not a second chance mate but actual mate. I felt happy once more after so many years of physical, mental and emotional abuse. If I may be so candid, am thankful that Jason rejected me back then otherwise I wouldn't have become what I am today. I probably have been the same cowering girl, I once was. The pack and my ex-brother would have stopped all the jeering and physically abusing me after, Jason would have given the Alpha command to stop torturing their Luna but I know for sure there would have been hostility, hatred and venom under the surface."

Suddenly, I felt hand encircle around my waist and I knew it that it was Javier. He said, "Hey Daphne, welcome to the pack, I am Mariah's mate. Can I steal her away from you?" "Yeah sure, how can I stop two love birds from making love and being lovey-dovey?" *Winks* I blushed and Javier smirked. We went to our bedroom and started having a very very very HOT and SEXY make out session. It lead to something more.

*Love making scene.

*End of love making scene.

AN: I can't write intimate scenes, sorry. I hope you all still like this chapter.

Next morning I woke up *goes to the mirror* and saw that there was something on my shoulder blade. There was a tattoo like thing on my arm which said, "His and only his." It had two wolves under it. I figured that that something on my shoulder blade was actually Javier's bite mark. We had finished mating. I should expect my heat to begin within a month's time.

*CLIFFHANGER*