Chapter 2: A New life, new beginning and a new pack.

When we were walking towards the pack house, I realized that if one of us comes across a pack member then that pack member will be able to figure out that we spent time with each other. Jason would be pestered with questions as to why be his spending time with a person like me. Well me, I would get a hell lot of beating from my brother and the pack, but more from my brother. We went to our respective bedrooms to take beauty sleep. Next day morning, my brother bangs at my bedroom door saying, "Hey loser, be down in half an hour, Jason's father wants make an announcement and so does Jason. Don't be late or else you know what's waiting for ya!" I quickly shot up from my bed after remembering my conversation with Jason that I had with him in forest this memory lead to the memory of being rejected . This brought the unbearable pain but then I recollected that I am going to have to stay in this pack and watch Jason with some other she-wolf. I was filled with the excitement of leaving this pack and hastily got ready.

I reached downstairs, the whole pack glared at me apart from Jason and his parents. Jason's dad, Blake said, "Pack members, you all might be wondering as to why have I called this pack meeting, actually today is very good day because I am stepping down from my position as Alpha because my son Jason has come of age, so I am handing the Alpha position to him." Jason suddenly spoke," Dad I have something to say to the pack members more like announce the name of a pack member who wants to actually announce something. The pack member I am talking about is Mariah Grey." The pack members yelled in unison, "What does that loser want to announce?" I said," I am tired of being treated like trash and the pack's punching bag. Alpha Jason, I request you to give me the permission to leave this pack for good."

Jason replied, "I, Alpha Jason Merez give permission to leave this pack and also to cross this territory anytime you want as you were the part of this pack.""Thank you Alpha Jason," I replied. I had my bags packed and ready before going to bed last night. I gathered my bags and left the hellhole forever. I ran in the forest for god knows how long suddenly my path was blocked by three enormous and one petite wolf. Two of three were Mahogany and the third one was jet black. The petite wolf was silver and was standing with the jet black. I guess they were mates and two wolves that looked alike were twins. All four wolves disappeared from my sight re-appeared in their human form. The three boys were hot as hell but not as much as our mate my wolf interjected. The petite girl was so beautiful that it made me extremely jealous of how I looked.

She looked like a super model. Suddenly a male voice knocked me out of my reverie, "Shift rogue or die!" I went behind a tree and shifted and looked down to get my clothes from satchel but noticed that unlike other wolves I was fully clothed. So I came in front of those pack members whose Alpha told me to shift and the Alpha asked me, "So tell me, roguewhy you are trespassing on the territory of the Saber pack? What are your intentions with my pack? Are you a spy for the rogue pack?" I replied meekly, "N...N.no I ran away from my previous pack." "Why did you run away from your previous pack, rogue?" The Alpha asked me so I replied, "Alpha I ran away from my previous pack because they treated me like trash so I decided it was high time I took a stand and defended myself. Can I know your names please, so I can talk to you better about my life in my previous pack?" "My name is Sebastian Saber; I am Alpha of the Saber pack and this mate and wife, Rosalie Saber. One of the twins spoke up after the Alpha was done with the introduction, "I am Zach Brown and this is my not-so handsome brother Zeke Brown, as you can see we are twins with the only difference that I have blue eyes and Zeke has green eyes. We are known as the pranksters of the pack." Let's take this to the living room of the pack house. "The pack house was enormous, more than the pack house of my previous pack. I said, "Alpha female Rosalie you are extremely beautiful." "Thank you, my dear but what is your name" "Ummm Alpha female my name is Mariah Grey" "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful maiden such as yourself." Beautiful and me! Impossible, I think the Alpha female is clearly not seeing what my pack used to see; pathetic, worthless, whore, slut, waste of air and space. "Thank you Alpha female but I am far from beautiful, I am sorry I don't t mean any sort of disrespect" Zeke spoke up, "I guess the screwed your confidence big time, so you don't see yourself clearly." The Alpha offered me an offer that I never thought any Alpha would offer to a person like me, "Mariah Grey would you consider joining the Saber pack and starting a new life, gain confidence and we will train you in battle." "Alpha Saber I would consider it an honor." This is how my new is going to be, I guess things are looking good as of now.