Paparazzi

Louis' POV.

"Any regrets?" I ask for the millionth time as we lay next to eachother in bed, completely wrapped up in the over-sized comforter.

Alexis gave me a small smile before replying, a bright twinkle in her eyes. "Not one. I'm a little sore, but I'll manage. Do you?"

I returned her smile and pecked her cheek lightly. "Nope." Alexis snuggled into my side and I wrapped my arm around her middle while the morning news played on the flat screen in our hotel room. 

Last night was probably the best night of my entire life.

The way our bodies connected, there was a neighboring spark that was there throughout the entire time. Not to go into details, but in other words, it was amazing. 

And I have absolutly no regrets. I just hoped that Lexi wasn't lying when she tells me she has none; I'd never be able to live with myself if I pushed her into something she wasn't ready for.

But by the way she was smiling right now, I was pretty sure she was being totally honest. 

** 2 weeks later **

Alexis' POV.

The shaking of the tour bus jostled me awake in my little cabin. I looked up to Louis' sleeping figure next to me and realized I just wanted to stay there in his arms forever. It made me feel protected in ways that I never was before. I was about to just lie back down and do just that, but my stomach had other ideas, and soon I was jumping out of bed and racing to the bathroom. 

On my knees, I was infront of the toliet, emptying the little contents I had consumed in the past day; water and half a cracker. Even though I had so little, the vomit seemed to just increase as I choked on it. I've never felt like this before. The pain was searing, like someone was repeatidly stabbing me straight in the stomach. 

As if on que, the vomiting stopped and I felt exactly how I always felt. I stood up shakily from the ground to throw some cold water on my face then walked back out into the bedroom area. Everyone was sound asleep, except for Louis, who was laying up in our now shared bed and looked half-asleep. I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 4:19 AM. Walking back over to the silent Louis with heavy eyes, I pushed his chest back down so he was laying down. I layed back down next to him. 

"I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." I whispered to him. He yawned before falling back into sleep. Staying upright for a moment, I stroked some stray pieces of his hair out of his face, and soon found my way into his arms again and sided myself close to him, my head going on top of his chest, that was going up and down with each breath.

Figuring my little puking session was just a one-time thing, I didn't find the need to tell Louis about it. Like seriously, I just threw up once. And I felt fine now, so what was the point?

There wasn't one.

***

"C'mon, Lex. It will be okay. Just ignore the paps and we'll be fine." Louis tryed to reassure me in the hotel lobby, softly rubbing shapes on my hand to soothe me. This would be our first time out in public, just the two of us as a couple. Usually, we would have the lads come with us so we wouldn't get pushed, but Louis somehow convinced me to go out, just him and I. Of corse, I was freaking out. I was going  without a lot of things these days, like Poptarts and shoelaces, to avoid spending time in public.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. But if you leave me, it's your fault that I get pummeled." I mumbled. Louis laughed and kissed my forehead, sending the usual shivers down my spine, the tingles in my stomach.

"Never," he whispered into my ear, pulling away then tightning his grip on my left hand as we walked out of the hotel and onto the busy streets of downtown L.A.