Chapter One

My cuzon I hope you guys injoy this story if there is anything we can improve on please let me know.When commenting please be honest. Comment , vote, enjoy and read. xxx

*********

CHAPTER 1.

 This week is the last week of High School and then I can move from London to Nottingham and attend nottigham's  best college 'Nottingham Cambridge Regional College' with Asher my boyfriend and start my new life by earning my own money an d not depending on my parents although they said they would buy us a penthouse . As we are the richest people in the UK owning the Apple Company. i was having  a lovely dream of me and Asher living our dream in Nottingham until i was woken up  by tickling and a frozen cold bucket of water on my face . i screamed ' Tyler , Austin stop it ' Tyler and Austin were my brother's Tyler is 19 and Austin is 18 so basically I'm the youngest and yh the only daughter of this family . what the hell you two stop it ! i screamed . ' come on Mikaela chill out it's your last week and then you ll be gone with that they both hugged me and tears started coming down i couldn't take the fact that i was moving even though it was my dream but my brother's were my everything they've always been there for me and beaten up load's of my ex's but not Asher cause he's really sweet and they get along .

As soon as I got dressed I grabbed some breakfast and Tyler was ready in his  Ferrari which I bought for his 19th birthday because i wanted him to drop me off in a Ferrari cause i loved Ferrari. Everyone came towards me as soon as I stepped out of the car and started hugging me and giving me gifts but where was the person i was looking for . 'Mikaela over here ' oh there is Asher its like he reads my mind.

I walked towards Asher and he had something in his hand it looked like a pendent box i went to him  an hugged him tight and he gave me peck on the lips i responded back he's lips felt magical on mine , Asher and me were perfect .

The day went pretty fast and it was time to leave this school , it was time to go all the memories and flashback's from before came right back and tears started swelling up , in this hallway i had the best moments of ,my life all my friends everything , i was leaving everything behind me but it'll always stay in my heart the day Asher asked me out it front of the whole school it was magical just like if i was Cinderella my life was perfect everyone loved me for who i was not cause of how rich i was , i was no bad ass bitchy slut  i was popular for me i wasn't scared to show people who i was .

I got home and got ready for a party at the club my brother Austin owns , i wore a purple cocktail dress (picture on the side) . i went downstairs and Tyler was waiting for me yh he drives me everywhere i was gonna meet up Asher there , when i got there i started looking for Asher but there was no sign of him and then i received a phone call it was Asher's sister Ava  and she sounded really upset and said Asher and i cant make it babe sorry were at the airport right now  we have to fly to l.a urgently our grand mother has passed away . ' OK but is Asher OK ' i said . she replied ' yh he's fine but sorry bye were boarding now ' with that the phone got cut of .

Even though Asher couldnt make it i still stayed. Just after i got my drink and went to sit down   i bumped into someone and i said ' what  the fuck ? my  dress . that guy said ' what about your dress ? i started screaming ' you ruined my designer dress and say what about it i started screaming so id get Tyler and Austin's attention but he covered my mouth and took me bridal style at the back  suite and he locked the door and started taking he's clothes off and i was like ' what the fuck are you doing man slag ' he looked really pissed now and said ' i ruined your dress so i'm gonna  ruin your night as well , i was gonna give u my clothes but no u called me a man slag so i'm guessing u wanna see what a  man slag is and i'm gonna  show u  one ' with that he started coming closer to me until i crashed on to the wall , he crashed his lips to mine and i could feel his hot breath and i knew he was smirking . he crawled his hands at the back of my dress while kissing me i bit him and  he screamed in pain but he didn't stop he licked his lips and carried on , now i was practically naked i was wearing a strapless black lacy bra with a matching underwear , he let go and started looking at me top to bottom and started smirking he lifted me up and threw me on the bed i started screaming , and then he said ' no point screaming little bitch these walls are sound proof save the energy for later its about to get brutal . ' my boyfriend will kill you if u go any further ' i screamed and he replied instantly ' no one can touch me I'm Zayn Malik , now text your brother saying your staying over at your friends house ' i said ' no never let me go man whore ' he  looked really pissed ' you just made the biggest mistake of your life whatever your name is ' i said ' Mikaela , my name is Mikaela now let me go ' i begged  . he instantly said 'never , your mine ' with that he unhooked my bra and tears started coming down my face and he said ' text your brother now , or else i will ' with that he opened my clutch and took my phone out and textted Tyler . Tyler replied within seconds and said ' OK sis take care ' after the text he started coming closer and pulled my bra off which he unhooked minutes ago , ' u fucking bastard , how dare you ' he started drawing circles around my breasts and squeezed them hard , i could feel the pain and i started crying ' please stop I'm sorry ' i pleaded . ' this is nothing there's more to come we've got the whole night Mikaela , by the way nice breasts babe  ' he kept squeezing my breasts tighter and tighter and started sucking them after a while he came down to my pants , he was gonna do it no this cant happen ' stop it i cant loose my virginity to a jerk like u  ' he started going red which meant i was in for something bad he pulled  my pants down and i was completely nude i pleaded ' please stop Zayn but he kept smirking he removed his boxers and he was completely naked , now was  the chance i smacked him and started going for the door but he was too fast he got me again and this time he tied my hands with a rope and threw me on the bed .

He pulled my legs apart and pulled me forward just in the perfect position where he could enter himself into me i started questioning him ' why are you doing this im only 16 and your 19  ' he replied saying ' age doesn't matter for me . 'what a fucked up maniac ' oops he heard he was bare pissed he had the evil look in his eyes and that very moment he entered into my body everything was over i lost my virginity to him tears started coming down by the pain caused and all he could do was laugh he carried on and became more rough as time passed the clock read 6 in the morning i said ' please stop with that he did maybe cause he was tierd with that he pulled me close to him and put the covers on top and we dozed off .

comment and vote like my zayn malik facebook page  from the external link we do regular one direction news updates and imagines when requested and fake signs x