Chapter 5: Valentine's Day

Knowing that it was Valentine's Day, Eren almost shat his pants. Like, really. 

Mikasa suddenly holds Eren's hand, saying "Eren, go on a date with me." with a straight face. Eren almost choked.

Because of this, it caused Jean to get jealous. "Oh how I wish that I had a date who had short black hair and nice abs!" he yells. Sasha walks beside Jean and laughs, speaking between breaks since she's eating. Well, as always. "Are you preferring to Eren's Titan form?". Everyone laughs, except for Eren and Mikasa. Oh, and also Jean. He just shat his mouth, looking REALLY pissed off at Sasha.

"Well.." Eren began, sweating nervously, "I don't know.. I already have a date. Sorry, Mikasa."

Mikasa lets go of his hand. "Oh, I see." Of course, she was disappointed. Eren walks to Reiner, "Have you seen...uh..Annie?" he asks. Reiner couldn't answer that, and it seems that he's dumbfounded because of someone, or SOMETHING.

Eren looks at what he's looking at and becomes dumbfounded as well. Don't know what they're staring at? Two words, Annie Leonhardt.

Annie walked downstairs, with her hair down and asks, "Have any of you seen my hair tie?". Resulting for this to make them tilt their heads and look at Annie. All of the boys were dumbfounded because Annie is just "unf". This caused them to have a boner, too~

"Wow, Annie!" Sasha began, "You look gorgeous!". They began complimenting her as well, especially Eren. "A-Annie..". She looks at him, raising a brow. "You look uh.." he rubs the back of his neck, blushing. "..Great." The redness of his cheeks intensified.

"Oh.. Is that so?" she thought to herself. "Thank you." She responded, her lips wearing a small smirk. 

"I.. I--", he began to be speechless. Annie loved the reaction of his, he seemed so cute when being speechless. “Did a cat steal your tongue?” She asked, letting out a soft laugh. 

A few minutes later.. 

All the cadets were already eating. Well, except for Eren. He went to the forest to..you know, chill. Along his way, something caught his attention. He found a blue flower. A pretty big one. It was lovely, and divine. Like Annie. At first sight, it really reminded him of her. No doubt about it.

Because of this, he took the flower carefully. Slowly, but surely. He head back home, wanting to give the gorgeous flower to the love of his life.

Finally, he reached his destination. She looked side to side, searching for her. And there she was, sitting on the bench. She didn't know where he'd been, so she decided to wait.

A few seconds later, she saw Eren walking towards her, hiding something behind his back.

A blonde eyebrow raised once again.

As he approached her, he spoke. "Uhm.. Annie.." he began as he showed the blue flower to her, "This flower reminded me of you..so.." he chuckles nervously and continues, blushing as he handed the flower to her, "..here." He grins, "H-Happy Valentine's Day~". 

Annie's eyes widened, she wasn't expecting him to give her a gift. She didn't care if he only gave her a flower. She was very grateful about it.

She accepted the flower with a small smile forming in her lips as she spoke, "Don't get all mushy on me now, you're just taking advantage of the fact that I can't slap you across the face." She pulls him closer, making her face just an inch from him, eyes not letting go from each other's gaze. Just a second passed, her nose was about to touch his and their foreheads began to clash. Before they took their breaths, lips began to collide, eyelids started to fall.

They continued kissing each other, not even letting each other escape. Temperature began to rise as their bodies getting hotter and hotter but they still kept on going on. But, this kiss didn't follow by an extraordinary happening. Not yet.

Annie parted his lips from his, in view of the fact that she needs air.

"When can I get my Valentine sex?". Eren put an idiotic smile on his face, also with lust. Annie whispered near his ear, whilst stroking his cheek, full with lust in her eyes as well. "Hmm.." she began, "Maybe later." She licked his ears seductively, which caused him to blush and beam at the same time. 

He laughed softly and spoke, "Je t'aime.."

_______________________________________________________________

*FANS SELF BECAUSE OF EREANNIE*

oKAY OKAY OKAY, HOLD YOUR HORSES BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT JE T'AIME IS. IT MEANS "I LOVE YOU", OKAY? Okay LOL ≧(´▽`)≦

yeah uhm I'm sorry if it took me a long time to publish this haha ; _ ; I got banned from using the laptop so.. yep (・・;) bUT YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER WHEEE~

I- I don't know if I should continue the smut thing omg sdjflhljl. Should I, guys? • ^•)

≧ F A C E B O O K  P A G E ≦ (Message me here!)

https://www.facebook.com/XxiAyumiHarime

≧ F A C E B O O K  A C C O U N T ≦

https://www.facebook.com/XxiAyumiLeonhardt

≧ Y O U T U B E  C H A N N E L ≦ (I have lots of AMVs!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxiAyumiHarime/feed

≧ T U M B L R ≦ (I don’t really check my Tumblr blog very often, but if you want to message me here instead, then alrighty!)

http://ayumileonhardt.tumblr.com/

Have a nice day/night!

- (c) Ayumi