Chapter 4: Nightmare

Morning, 6:30am.

      "EREN, HELP!" He hears someone calling out for help, recognizing the voice was from Annie's. Eren follows where the voice is coming from, running towards it as fast as he can. "ANNIE!" he calls out, looking around. He turns to the left and he sees Annie, chained. Levi was there as well, holding a sword. She shouts, "ERE-". Levi slayed her neck instantly, cutting her off. Blood was all over the floor. Eren's eyes widened, tears were streaming down his cheeks, to his chin. He cannot believed what he saw, his eyes were full of despair.

Eren opens his eyes and he sits up instantly, as he shouts, "ANNIE!!" He pauses for a while, then sighed in relief since he thought it was actually true. "It was just a nightmare, calm down Eren.." he whispers to his self.

He gets up and walks toward the door, rubbing his eyes. He goes down the stairs slowly and heads for the kitchen to make coffee. While making coffee, she thought of Annie. He was dumbfounded, thinking of the tragic scene once again. The hot water overflowed the mug and he snapped out of it as he felt something hot. "Ah, shit!", he curses as he stops putting hot water into the mug. He decreased the amount of water that was put in the mug by pouring it into the sink, until he was satisfied by the amount.

Eren continues making coffee, but he'll make sure that he doesn't become dumbfounded again.

He sits on the chair, placing the mug with hot coffee in it on the table. Eren drinks the coffee up, slowly. He realizes something missing, or SOMEONE missing. He looks around, tilting his head side to side, looking for Annie. But there was no sign of her anywhere.

Eren finishes his coffee with one last sip. It was already 7:30am. Wondering why he was so slow? He was thinking of Annie once again. He still couldn't get over with that nightmare. Poor Eren.

As he was about to stand up, the cadets were going down the stairs already. He saw Sasha riding on the back of Connie. "Giddy up, horsey!" Sasha laughed. Connie said out loud, "Hey, cut it out Sasha!". "Okay, okay, sheesh!" she giggled as she got off his back. "You should've did that to Jean instead!" he said out loud once again, causing it to be heard by Jean. He yells, "WHAT DID YOU SAY, BALD-HEAD?!", he walked towards Connie angrily. Connie got angry at that insult, which caused him to yell back at Jean, "WHO YOU CALLING BALD-HEAD, HORSE FACE?!". The rest of the fight goes on until Mikasa separated them from eachother. She says with a straight face, "Stop." They both instantly stop because we ALL know that no one wants to mess with Mikasa, and with Annie as well.

Sasha walks toward the calendar as the bald-head and horse face stopped fighting. She choked on her bread, not knowing it was Valentine's Day already. She screams, "I-It's actually Valentine's Day?!"

_________________________________________________________________

Hmm, what will Eren give to Annie?

Will she like it, or not? Or perhaps.. it would be more than "like"?

Find out in the next chapter!

It took longer than expected asdfghljk; I'm so sorry guys (/ ; w;)/ If there are grammar errors, please please PLEASE don't mind it because grammar isn't really my strong suit hnggg but hey here you go, a new chapter. Yay! haha...ha..haha..yeah. I'll avoid giving you feels this time okay? okay. Oh and tbh I was gonna make the title as "Bald-head and Horse Face" lmAO

And yes, I just update the Wattpad Cover just a while ago LOL

Credits to the owner of the fan art that I previously used as the Wattpad Cover of this fan fiction (source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/518054763358444426/) I'm sorry, I couldn't find the Tumblr one.

≧ F A C E B O O K  P A G E ≦ (Message me here!)

https://www.facebook.com/XxiAyumiHarime

≧ F A C E B O O K  A C C O U N T ≦

https://www.facebook.com/XxiAyumiLeonhardt

≧ Y O U T U B E  C H A N N E L ≦ (I have lots of AMVs!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxiAyumiHarime/feed

≧ T U M B L R ≦ (I don’t really check my Tumblr blog very often, but if you want to message me here instead, then alrighty!)

http://ayumileonhardt.tumblr.com/

Anyway. have a good day/night!

(c) Ayumi