Chapter 2: Ice and Fire

Some of the trainees went down and ate breakfast. Eren is still thinking about Annie. "Her lips is so soft..." says Eren quietly. He daydreams again, making an intelligent guess about what would happen to both of them afterwards.

Eren shakes his head as Mikasa talks to him. "Good morning." says Mikasa. He smiles and says "Good morning Mikasa." Both of them saw Armin injured. They soon help Armin go down the stairs.

"W-what happened to you?" Eren says.

"It's nothing, just a little injury because of yesterday." says Armin with a fake smile. "Are you sure?" Mikasa starts to worry. "Yeah, don't worry I'm fine." he says.

The door suddenly opens. A random guy tells them the announcement. "Ok, so guys, your day off will be extended to 1 day." he says. All of them were surprised and jumped. "Whoooo!!" "W-Wow, really?!" "Thank you so much!". But Annie stayed silent. Eren noticed Annie and looked at her. She walked to her dorm slowly but Eren catches up to her saying, "Uhm, Annie, mind if we go for a walk tomorrow?" he smiles. She nods with a thin smile on her face. Her thin smile wasn't visible enough because her bangs were covering half of her lips, but he can tell it.

Annie goes straight to her dorm without a noise.

Good thing that Mikasa didn't notice them both because she was feeding Sasha and plus, she's annoyed because Jean keeps looking at her.

Armin remembers all of a sudden, "Hmm... Where did I leave my books?" he says to himself.

Annie, in the room, sat on her bed and noticed something hard, "...? What's this?" she asks herself "Oh wait... These are Armins books. He wouldn't mind if I read it, right?". She opens it and starts to read.

All the trainees finished their breakfast and went for a walk outside. Mikasa couldn't find Eren anywhere. Armin and Sasha goes near Mikasa and asks, "Want to go for a long walk?". Mikasa nods and didn't find Eren anymore. Instead, she, Sasha and Armin bonded together.

As for Eren, he is just in his room, thinking about Annie. "Should I visit Annie in her dorm? Would she be disturbed?" a lot of questions came to his mind. But he decided to go visit Annie in her room. He walks out in his room and heads toward her dorm.

He knocks, "Annie, are you there?". "Come in." she responds.

Eren opens the door and enters her dorm, he notices that Annie is readin a strange book. "Hm? What are you reading?" he asks as he sits beside Annie's side. She doesn't respond.

"What's up?" Eren asks again. She doesn't respond, she just keeps reading the book.

"Hello?" he asks once again. She still doesn't respond.

"You look pretty!" he asks while looking at her. She still doesn't respond.

"I'm running away!!" he shouts not-so-loudly. She glances at him for a second, but afterwards, she still doesn't respond and continues reading the book.

He takes the book from her instantly, without a word. "HEY! I was reading that!" she shouts to him.

He raises it up high, still without a word. "What do you want!" she shouts as she tries to reach for the book.

"A kiss!" he finally says to her, still raising the book up high. "Fine!" she gives him a light kiss on the lips.

"That's not a kiss!" he complains.

"Then what is?!" she shouts not-so-loudly, still reaching for the book.

The book falls from his hand as he grabs her wrists and pins them against the wall behind her. He kisses her as she cups his cheeks. His tongue swipes over her lower lip begging for entrance. She parts her jaws as his tongue explores her mouth, tasting her. He playfully licks her tongue against his. It makes her shiver in pleasure. The feeling in her stomach was addicting. Heat spreads across her body, their breaths became warm. She moans quietly as he traces kisses down her neck. She tilts her head to give him full access. He nibbles gently on her skin. She bites her lower lip to suppress her moans. She wanted to fight back, but she couldn't resist him. Slowly losing herself to the pleasure, she stopped thinking altogether.

He bites her earlobe gently and whispers, "May I?". She nods, looking at him with lustful eyes. He removes her jacket and starts unbuttoning her shirt. She helps him unbutton her shirt as well. Afterwards, Eren sneakily moved his hands to her back and slowly hooking off her bra, he slides it off. He tugs at her pants and she removes it, leaving her panties on. He kisses her passionately, he couldn't resist the warmth of Annie's wet lips. He slides his hands slowly in her panties. He rubs her clit as they both kiss. He parted his jaw to let her tongue glide in. Their tongues playfully licks against each other. She moans and blushes as he fingers her. She becomes wet. He puts another finger in her and she bites her lower lip to suppress her moan. She removes her panties. Her lower region was on fire, she couldn't take it anymore, this was dragging her insane. He bites her lower lip as he pushes her gently on her bed. He removes his shirt and pants, also his boxers.

She spreads her legs, looking at him with an attractive look. He looked at her with lustful eyes and went on top of her. "Are you ready?" he asks.

She nods.

He rubs her clit with using his. After seconds, she became really wet and he started thrusting slowly inside of her. She moans his name "E-Eren.." as he went deeper and a little faster inside. He licked her lips and went down a little, exactly on the spot. He licked her nibble and gently sucking on it. He became wetter as he went faster and deeper inside of her, he hit her G spot. She moaned loudly as she blushes. This was driving her insane. She was almost cumming. He thrusted deeper and faster, his nails dug deeper into the bed sheet.

He whispered to her, "I love you, Annie.."

"I- I love you too.." was her respond. A few seconds later, she was about to cum. "A.. Ah... I'm cumming!" she exclaimed while panting. She cums afterwards as she blushes. Eren stops thrusting after. They both sit up and Annie says while she moves closer to Eren, "I love you, Eren.." and gives him a soft kiss. Eren blushes and says "I love you too, Annie.."

They both dress up and go outside.

____________________________________________________________

I'M REALLY SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER 2. I'M REALLY SORRY. But anyways, Chapter 2 is finally here ^^ sorry if you didn't like it, cause it is full of *cough cough* sex scenes. I was preoccupied with school hhhngggg. Chapter 3 may be next month, I don't know. I'll make it if I feel like it xD I am really sorry <///////333 AND SORRY IF I HAVE WRONG GRAMMARS AND ERRORS :< well.. I'm still like 13 years old below -w-"

≧ F A C E B O O K  P A G E ≦ (Message me here!)

https://www.facebook.com/XxiAyumiHarime

≧ F A C E B O O K  A C C O U N T ≦

https://www.facebook.com/XxiAyumiLeonhardt

≧ Y O U T U B E  C H A N N E L ≦ (I have lots of AMVs!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxiAyumiHarime/feed

≧ T U M B L R ≦ (I don’t really check my Tumblr blog very often, but if you want to message me here instead, then alrighty!)

http://ayumileonhardt.tumblr.com/

See you again some time!

(c) Ayumi