Chapter 15: Disappointed

A/n: For better understanding at Luna's newly introduced underling: There were originally six people who were supposed to welcome Ji Liu Feng/ They were - Lulu, Anfre, Enli, Omy, Enri and... Mons who was forced to report to their Master Luna.

***

"........." The girls had their eyes wide open, while their jaws almost dropped on the floor.

'Were humans in this world this shameless?!' The four couldn't help but questions this world's morality... 

"T-then, How about this?!" Omy waved around her magic staff, the Qi on the surroundings moved as she willed, unfortunately on this new world the compatibility of her and this world's Qi had not been adjusted yet, which caused the spell to fail--

*BOoom*

"Kyyyaaaaaaah!" Omi flew several meters back before she stopped herself, she looked at her own hands with disbelief-

"Omy!" Enri ran towards Omi with face full of anxiousness.

"Master had told you not to use any large-scale spell! She had not adjusted the Mana on your body yet!" Enri anxiously ran towards Omy, she then quickly casted a healing spell.

The other three also diverted their attention to their sister. Busying themselves and asking out of concern, while they were busy

Ji Liu Feng let out a disappointed sigh.

"What, so you guys weren't going to do that to me?" Ji Liu Feng threw out a face full of scorn towards the girls.

"Eh?" Lulu, Anfre and Enli glanced back at Ji Liu Feng who was talking to himself.

'..... I'm not getting laid? After waiting for hundreds of years? Even after getting transported in another world I still have to stay as a virgin?' Although Ji Liu Feng was now all powerful, he still have his morals, which is why he have not forced himself to a woman up to till now, despite craving for an intercourse-- He did not also have the time to show off in front of Young Ladies as he did not have the chance to do so!

Other than going to the deepest and darkest place of the world, there was nothing else! 

'Can you even find a blooming lady in a tomb?! That's only a Fantasy! a Fantasy I say! Those Lady Cultivators I've met already have a Partner! How could they not if they've already live long enough to reach to their current level?!?' After thinking like this, Ji Liu Fengs mood was greatly affected, added ot the fact that the system is in 'Error' mode, there was no one to stop Ji Liu Feng.

"What... You guys had me all excited over nothing..." His face grew increasingly dark. The runes on Ji Liu Feng's body ripped apart.

*Psssssh*

"Tsk!" Lulu's figure blurred and appeared behind Ji Liu Feng, her body swirled she targetted Ji Liu Feng's back-- 

'What?' Ji Liu Feng quickly turned and block Lulu's incoming kick. Although he had his senses dulled he still managed to block Lulu's kick.

After her attack was blocked Lulu launched another attack, while Ji Liu Feng also showed his skills off, blocking every Lulu's skill.

Lulu attacked with sim  kick and punch, but underneath such attacks lies heavy power. Despite this, Ji Liu Feng blocked all of her attacks succesful.

Dust flew every time the two clashed.

"Lulu... She, her skills-- They have dulled." Anfre had her hands folded over her chest, while she judged the two's fight.

"She's even having a hard time over that Mortal--" Enli also added.

*bam*

The door slammed open, and Luna's figure appeared. 

The two who were fighting immediately stopped as they felt the immense pressure press down on them, restricting their very movements. The other four also stopped in their tracks as they slowly tilted their heads to look at the person who has just arrived.

Mons smugly peaked over Luna's figure, sticking out her tongue towards her sisters who have ordered her to call Luna.

'Kuuh! Mons you traitor!' The four cursed, as they try to lower their presence in fear of further irking their Master

'Who?' Ji Liu Feng felt uneasiness in his heart as soon as he saw Luna. It is as if this person in front of him is someone who surpasses the power of his system.

"Hmm?" Luna stared at Ji Liu Feng's body, her lips involuntarily hooked up as an evil smile crept up.

"You guys are a failure... Absolute Failure." Luna's face suddenly sank down, as if that smile just now was an illusion. Her steps slowly drifted towards the four, she raised her hands and pointed towards Enli. Enli's figure was swept towards the group of girls who were trembling with fear.

"Was the punishment I gave too light? That you guys have not learned anything from it? I'm already giving you guys a chance and look at what you have done..." Her voice turned colder and colder, as shewalked towards the five, completely ignoring Ji Liu Feng.

"Hiiiii!" The five hugged ach other, trembling in fear as they watched their nightmare get closer to them.

*snap*

Luna snapped her fingers and the five figures disappeared without a trace.

'!!!'

'W, what... What cultivation level is this cultivator at?! To teleport five people at once without even the support of runes, artifact, handseals or incantations!' Ji Liu Feng was shocked at Luna's ability, ever since he came to this world he have come into an understanding that the most difficult spells is teleportation.

Using teleportation requires a large amount of Qi and the assistance of certain artifacts along with Runes and Handseals. There are few talismans that are created for teleportation--- 

Those who can create talismans for teleportation with ease are those who cultivate the elements of Space and Time which are extremely rare. Even He, Ji Liufeng can only teleport for a few hundred meters, he also has the difficulties on teleporting other objects, especially living beings.

"!!!" With another snap of her finger, Mons also disappeared.

Now, Ji Liu Feng was extremely nervous to the point of trembling-- 

As a cultivator, he has already pushed down his fears and overcomes his inner demons to breakthrough his bottlenecks. He does not feel fear even at the most dangerous situation, but right now, the oppressive aura that this person is releasing was too much for Ji Liu Feng to handle.

His face is pale-- 

'Crap, Crap, crap! Why is there no response from the system?! What is with this damned thing!' From Ji Liu Feng's perspective, light blue boxes were currently on display, but they all contained the same one word. 

*Error* 

"R, respective Senior--" Ji Liu Feng could only bite the bullet and try to talk his way out--

***

A/n: Don't forget to vote!