Chapter 12: The boy

"Anh Mu, you watch the little girl for a while, I'll go get a 'host' first." After saying that, Monna, the sword, swiftly flew towards the door.

Monna's current form is of a spiritual sword, its actual body is inside of Luna's spatial ring.

"W, what are you doing?!" Monna asked angrily, Anh Mu's small body blinked and catch Monna's body, the sword.

"That's my line! Do you take me for a fool, sword?! You are clearly running away!!" Anh Mu angrily rebutted, his grip on the sword tightening.

*Fwiiish*

Monna's deathly aura that has been tempered by the Administrator Dias and the one with Godly existence, Luna, poured out, flinging away the small figure of Anh Mu.

"Gaah!"

'How can a mere sword be this strong?!' Anh Mu could not believe it. He was a primordial beast that was permanently created by an Ancient God! How could this be!

Even if he was in his weakened state right now... He should have been able to block that move!

While Anh Mu was moping on the ground, Monna has long fled away to find a host.

'What's wrong with that bird? Can he not see that I'm a spirit sword?! My real body is inside Luna's storage space! Agh, why do I have to be paired with such a Stupid bird...' If Monna had a hand right now, she would be facepalming.

'Now then, I need to find a host with a large mana capacity.' The sword blurred and disappeared into nothingness.

---

"Ah..!" As Anh Mu came back to reality, the sword has long been gone.

Spreading his Qi, he could not even sense a tad bit of its presence.

Anh Mu's face was so dark that one could wring out an ink out of it.

"Damn sword!!" Anh Mu could only curse out of his mind.

He took a sideways glance to the manual that Luna left.

"..."

"Aaaaagh! If I see that sword again, I'll make sure to bend that shit!" Anh Mu sat down on the floor and started to read the manual that Luna left.

'Eh? This... what kind of shitty manual is this? Wait, wait... Why do I have to comprehend it first? I don@t even have the Black Lotus constitution!' Anh Mu shamlessly made an excuse and threw away the manual.

'Right! I just have to force this kid to comprehend the book herself!' said the lazy phoenix.

Ye Fuona who is silently meditating on the bed suddenly felt a cold chill run on her back.

***

Monna "The Sharpest Sword"

Monna flew around the Whole Ye Clan.

"Tsk, there are some good seedlings here, but they don't have enough mana pool! Huh?! WTF is that?! Some idiots mated under the name of love again... poor kid." Monna turned her body away as she went towards another direction.

The one she just saw was an offspring from the carrier of 'Black Lotus' and a practitioner of 'Hell Devouring Flames', those two particular techniques were just against each other like water and fire, it would have been fine if they knew what they were doing and had cultivated the child while still in womb, but from the looks of it, they were just way too drunk on the idea of love and borne such a pitiful kid.

'I don't have time to be a saint and help others!'

Monna shot out towards the sky, sending out her mana, she enveloped the whole terrain of the Ye Clan.