Chapter 6: Chaos in the Imperial Capital

A/n:I can't just leave this story rot, can I?

The name are all fictional and doesn't actually make any sense in Chinese.

Anyways here's Chapter 6!

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

****

Meng Li ye's fury almost reached to the heavens.

He immediately mobalised his private army, which consisted of his disciples, Follower, friends and sworn brothers.

"Whoever finds that 'oldman' will have the chance to pick 5 objects within my storage ring!" Meng Li Ye, projected a figure of an oldman using his Qi, this oldman looks completely the same as Luna's disguise.

His disciples were amazed at their master's proficiency of using qi, while the crafty old fellows who claim to be his friends were tempted to no ends.

Ah, 5 items, within this eccentric old man's storage bag!

With this tempting offer, almost all of them had their had their bloods boiling in excitement.

It was Meng Li Ye's storage ring, ah! Who in the world does not this man's hobby of collecting rare tresures?! Especially Legendary Swords! Who wouldn't want an Legendary sword?!!

Specially, those rumors that circulated 10 years ago. How Meng Li Ye acquired the Ancient Lotus Sword from the Chin Sect that has perished. Meng Li Ye supposedly took the sword and in exchange he swore to look after the Chin Sect disciples.

The people took out their own respective magical devices and started to copy the figure of the oldman. Then urgently leaving the room.

---

After those crafty oldman left.

The Imperial Capital of Lissen was suddenly thrown into chaos!!

Several Suspicious looking men started kidnapping Oldman!

---

In a certain pub, two oldman were drinking booze when suddenly a black clothed man appeared and took both of them.

The booze fell and spilled, the people looked at the sit that the two oldman were previously sitting upon.

"D-did you see that?"

"T-that was Oldman Mu and Oldman Xi.... J-just what kind of shabby business did they get into??!"

"W-what are you guys doing! Quickly report this on the imperial capital!!" The bartender shouted.

Although the bartender shouted, no one dared to take a step out of their seats.... What if those experts are still lurking around?!

--

Inside the Imperial Palace, Huigu Imperial Palace.

Several Men were aligned in front of the Dragon throne, while a man, with a grim expression sat on the Dragon throne.

"Your Majesty, the Jianghu People are going crazy! We are receiving continuous reports about them kidnapping old man from age of 50+ and above, most victims have a slightly hunched back and a few missing teeths, they are all residence of our Imperial Capital..." The Eunuch stood beside the Emperor as he read the Ministers' report.

"Your Majesty, an old steward from my Manor has just been kidnapped too, what's more... they did it right in front of my face!" A minister suddenly stood up, his face was red as a tomato, but it also had a tinge of darkness.

"Your Majesty! T-the Prime Minister has been kidnapped in front of the Palace gates!" A Eunuch came running, his face was pale, while sweats trickled non stop.