Chapter One

"Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet."

K. Lee Bates

Her arms up in the air as she pulled her long brown curls into a messy bun, she smiled heartily as her body came in contact with freezy air which swamped in the room like anything. Bending down she pulled her black bra and shoved it on her blossoms finally feeling covered. She was not used to this - to walk naked but it actually felt good. 

Her anklet on her left leg jingled as she walked towards the washroom to freshen up. She needed to clean herself after a night of love or pleasure. Her eyes closed and smile across her face she took a bath. It was as if this was meant to be, her happiness but her heart knew how the happiness often leaves her soul and let the vacuum consume her.

She pulled her Pajamas and shirt as she rolled her wet hair over her shoulder. Her eyes blinked when she found her mobile blinking. She yawned looking at the username 'Work'.

"Yes?"Her voice chirpy as she leaned on the wall and looked at her husband on the bed. He was sleeping on his stomach and his naked back was covered with red silk blanket.

"Oh.Fuck!" She cursed as her memories of the meeting stroke her brain. She was going to be late for the most important meeting of hers, she was going to meet the clients who were arriving after a couple of hours from China.She gasped when she realized her hunky, handsome and delicious husband was freaking sleeping.

The fuck hubby.

She shoved all the garments on the floor in the discarded basket and literally ran to the kitchen to cook something for herself and for him. She warmed the milk and dropped some tea leaves as her heart stopped and then beaten and then stopped.

Ah, tea is so calm.

The delicious smell of tea leaves and ginger filled the kitchen with anything. She was visibly in love with the tea, it literally worked like her husband and made her go weak on her knees and fluttered her heart.

Did I just compare hubby and tea?

She took a break and sat on the window pane with her tea and her mobile which had brief accountants about the meeting. She read softly to finally revise and sipped tea to calm her freaking nerves.

She had already attended hundreds of meetings but this was important, very important for her professional life.

.

She breathed in as she smiled like any sick teenager.

I fucking love my hubby.

"Mr Malhotra."She voiced out with the alarm. Her soft and calm voice was nowhere compared to her chirpy voice which she used behind his back. She respected him and knew there were certain boundaries he had which would not allow her to enter.

The second after her five or six calls he was wide awake but all he wanted her to call 'Rehan' like yesterday night when he pinned her hands above her head and teased her jaws with his lips. His lips broke into a soft smile as the last night banged his head softly.

"Looks like hubby is having a good dream."Her chirpy voice reached his ears making him go crazy again.

Hubby, huh?

He very well knew what she was, how she was and what she loved but the boundaries around him divided her into two selves, one for his happiness and one for hers.

"Mr Malhotra, please wake up. I have a meeting."She pleaded as her palms cried the touch his biceps and pull him out of the sleep.

Hearing her plea he stirred and understood her misery, she indeed had an early meeting. Cracking his bones he woke up. The silk blanket grouped on his lap as he yawned softly.

"Here is your lime juice."She smiled softly and he nodded taking the glass.

The lime water soured his throat. He pushed the blanket and walked to the washroom devouring her with his naked body.She knocked softly on the door as soon as he closed the door to freshen himself- to be precise pee and poo.

"Uh-uh. Mr Malhotra will you be leaving early today?" Her soft voice reached his ears as he shook his head at her childish behaviours.

"Did you answered?" She softly asked again.

This lady would drive him crazy.

He flushed the water and the voice of flush pulled her back, she was literally embarrassed, how would he answer her questions when he was freaking doing his sweet business.

"Sorry!" She yelled as she ran to the kitchen embarrassed.

.

The served toast and juice delighted his heart but the face of his never expressed.

"I will be leaving now. I am sorry I have to leave."She said as she pulled her bag over her shoulder. Her polka dots dress hugged her body like second skin.She smiled softly and he gave her a curt nod.

"Okay, see you." She said softly.

It was soon after her he left the house to walk to the mansion in front of their penthouse. He stopped and narrowed his eyes at her car.

She was in hurry I guess!

"Oh no mummy, the cat was really cute but nowhere what Rehan is."her chirpy voice reached his ear and he shook his head.

He knew his wife was addicted to him.

"I guess, you should tell him yourself." Her father-in-law laughed as she gasped looking at her husband.

"I have a meeting to attend. See you guys." She yelled walking past him.

"I am sick of this girl, behaves like anything but someone respectful." The loud bark of Rehan's aunt reached his and his wife's ear who was about to leave.

Her heart stopped for a bitter second and her soul cried. She wiped a lone tear that escaped her eyes and walked out to her car.

Whereas his blood boiled and pumped by his muscles. He wanted to yell at his aunt but his freaking ego never allowed him.

Men were supposed to be cold-hearted or even the best heartless and he knew he was setting a good example of it as he walked to the living area with his father to discuss something more important than saving his wife.

...