{SOOMPI}

CHEN COLLABORATES WITH CO-STAR POSEIDON FOR DREAM HIGH 2 OST

Monster Entertainment's very own soloist Chen collaborates with DMI Entertainment's MKNIGHT member Poseideon. The song "Beautiful Dance" is written and choreographed by the two amazing artists, the dance is derived from basketball dribble moves. Some of them definitely illegal in a game of basketball; but you gotta admit that it's cool! 

Check out the exclusive clips from the drama below!!!

CHEN COLLABORATES WITH GRYPHON'S LUCAS FOR DREAM HIGH OST

Another collaboration for the drama that stars both Monster and DMI artists, by two fellow label-mates in Monster Entertainment. The duo shows us their amazing talent through their song "New Dreaming" which has been written by the famous singer and CEO himself, Tan Yeebu. Choreography by Monster Entertainment and DMI's finest choreographers, the song delivers an addicting beat that makes you dance in your seats. 

Check out the song and clip from the drama below!

MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES NEW SURVIVAL SHOW

(Photo Credit Fate_Seeker_ // DMI Entertainment)

Monster Entertainment is currently working on a survival show where they'll be forming a girl group for its first season. The company said that they're not sure if it's going to turn out well for a second season, they're testing the waters first before proceeding. If the show is successful the girl group will promote together for a total of 18 months before returning to their respective company, DMI is said to participate but there haven't been any confirmation yet from either company.

[A/N: This is for those who aren't in my ent, if you're interested then please ask the CEO from your company if you can participate. Or if you're new then you can always apply in Monster Ent and I'll have you participate in the survival show, I'd like it better though if other entertainments were to send in their own people so that there's a variety of trainees]

{Every female trainee under Monster Entertainment are automatically in the roster}

What do you think of Monster Entertainment's new survival show? 

Do you think it's going to flop?

CHEN PULLS OFF A COVER OF "WHEN I CAN'T SING"

Chen who is currently filming the rest of Dream High 2, covered a song from one of his seniors who is also under Monster Entertainment. The singer has been on a long hiatus ever since he had to go to the army to serve his mandatory service, his said return is long anticipated by fans and Chen's cover reminds the fans of the singer that's on hiatus of him.

Do you think the singer on hiatus will ever return to the industry?

What do you think of Chen's cover of the song?