[After Story]: Dream (short)

Nathaniel's POV

I woke up to the sun blinding my face. I stretch realizing someone is cuddled up next to me. My eyes widen oh shit Y/n. She's gripping my sides. I felt my face warmth. Her hand slowly moves down to my bottom.

No Nathaniel don't remove it! You'll wake her up. That very second the door swung open revealing her brother. Thank god it wasn't her father. "What the hell?"He cursed. "I- I swear I didn't plan this! She might of fell!"I explained.

B/n grunts stoping over. Shit shit shit!
"Then move her hand from your ass!"He exclaimed. I felt Y/n jolt. She griped on me harder. I couldn't stop blinking.
She then slowly looks up to me. "N- Nathy?"Her voice squeaked.

I chuckle nervously and make eye movements to turn around. She does and gasp, "B/n! I swear we didn't plan this!"
Y/n automatically lets go. "You fuckin bitch I swear if you two did anything I'll kill him."He pulls her by the shoulders.

"W- We did nothing I swear! Just slept together on accident. I fell of my bed last night. I remember now."She explains.
B/n sighs and rubs his foreheads, "Fine, your lucky it wasn't dad who walked it. He would of killed you, Nathaniel."B/n splats walking away.

Me and Y/n sit up. We both avoid eye contact partly because we're in a blushing mess!! I clear my throat, "S- So last night."

~Flashback~

I was woken up by a thud. My eyes shot open. Y/n fell off her bed hard. She rolled over to me and gripped me. I look away blushing like hell. Dear god. "I love you N- Nathy."She says in her sleep.

She's dreaming about me. My heart fluttered. I fell more. Deeper. She grips me tightly. Y/n's shaking now like she's cold. I slightly gasp and wrap my arms around her. It's okay, your safe and warm now.

Y/n finally stopped shivering. Whatever she's dreaming about. I wonder where it takes place and where we are.

~present~

"Y- Yeah?"Y/n stutters.

I look around the room. "I uh, umm, wanted to know the place where your dream took place. You were shivering. You said you loved me. What was it about?"I plead placing my hand on hers begging to know.

"To be honest, I don't remember. All I know is that we were in a really big house. The owner loved it cold. We were alone in the ballroom. I was forced to marry someone else. Only then you finally came along. We danced in the cold ball room. I guess I remembered more than I thought."Y/n's hands are folded. She's looking up remembering her dream.

I smirk, "Did the dream end with a kiss?"
She turns to me, "Sadly no. My aunt kicked you out."Y/n sighs. I place my fingers on her chin gently. "Well, we can end the dream hear."I close the gap between us.

Feeling her cold lips tense up and soon relax pressing back soothes me. I start placing more of a soft rough kiss on her lips. She begins to ease pressure. Her peach lips mixing with my dried chapped ones taste so good.

We finally let go staring into one another's orbs.

"I love you, Y/n."I say with my heart beating fast.
"I love you too, Nathaniel."She pecks my lips gently pulling away tilting her head with a giggle. I giggle as well.

This was a moment I wouldn't forget.