Chapter 5: Breakup?

After a long wait hears chapter 5! It's also short mostly because of the ending. I wanted it to be a clift hanger!! So get ready for mixed emotions!!!!👀😏💗

-

Your POV

Oh my god! Is it true? Did Nathanael just ask me out? Or are we just going as friends? Which ever is fine with me because it's an actual date!! Well, he didn't say it was a date, but it still can be? Who cares! He asked me out!

I can't stop squealing!!! Make it stop!! AAAH!!!! Calm down Y/n, just calm down. Take deep breaths. Everything is cool, everything is fine. Well, not everything is fine. Marinette is suddenly being a b word. Just because she sees me talkin with Adrien she has to be a bitch all of the sudden? Gosh!

Yesterday I said I can help her talk to him but she didn't accept. What's her deal? Well, I don't need her anymore. I still got Alyla and Alex? Well, I don't talk to her that much but she still counts as a friend right? I honestly don't know anymore.

Anyways, I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I have light blue pants, a nice dark blue long sleeve with lace on the bottom and a navy blue bow in my hair for the finishing touch. "My, why don't you look nice this afternoon?"

"Ah! Mom! You scared me!"I turned around startled. "Well I didn't mean to scare you. So your going out?"She asked. "Well... I wouldn't call it an official date."I feel my face heating up. Y/n! Way to play it cool.

"Let me guess? Nathanael?"And she was right. I nod, "Y- Yeah."I feel my face burn now. Stop it! I then feel my phone vibrate. I take it out. "Let me guess, that's him too?"My mom leans on my door way.

Nath: Coffee shop sounds good to you?
Me: Yeah sure! What time?
Nath: 5:30? I'll meet you there
Me: Kay! See you
Nath: See you❤️

H- He sent me a heart. Oh my god. I acually felt my heart began pounding.

"Well, what did he say?"My mom asked draging me out of my thoughts. "O- Oh! He said he'll meet me at the coffee shop at 5:30"I studder still holding my phone.

"You know that's in ten minuets right?"It took a full second to let it sink in my brain. "Ah! That's in ten minuets! Can you drive me."I run up to her and put my hands on her shoulder. "Of corse but is it the one next to the school?"I shake my head.

"I'm pretty sure it's the one down town. Let's go!" I grab my purse and put my phone in it.

~

"You know I wouldn't mind if he acually was your boyfriend." I then face palm with a groan. "Mom!"I cry.
She then starts sniffing, "My little girl is growing up."I roll my eyes. We're closer to the coffee shop now. Just one block away. "Uhh, you can drop me off hear."

"What? Hear don't you want me to-"
"Thanks mom!"I cut her off getting out of the car. Few, thank god it was a red light and where next to the side.

I wave as I start walking away. I then take out my phone making sure if he texted me out not. Finally, I reach the coffee shop but he doesn't seem to be anywhere. Hopefully this wasn't a set up or anything. Maybe he's inside? As I begain to open the door I hear footstep behind me. I turned around and it was him. He acually looked decent too.

"I'm sorry I was late." He pants like he just ran five laps around Paris. "No worries. I just got hear but I thought you were inside." I point but he takes the door. "Ladies first." I then feel my face heat up once again. "Nath, "I giggle, "This isn't a date is it?"

He doesn't respond. "Is it?"I ask reassuring he heard me. "Huh? Oh no, no, no, it's just two friends hanging out. Why you ask?" My heart sunk. 'Friends' he just friend zoned me! "No reason."I sigh as we walk in.
"So... what do you want?"He asked changing the subject quickly.

"Just get me a frappuccino I'll pay."
I hand him the ten dollar bill. "B- but I was, fine."He grips it.

The rest of the hang out I guess you can call it didn't go so well after. It was all quite and awquard. "Maybe we should of gone to the movies."He mumbles under his breath. "Then that would of been like a date Nathanael."I splat at him. "Besides I already paied for my drink what are you complaining about?"

"Nothing! Why are you being all snappy sudently." Snappy? What the f Nath? "Is something bothering you?" Well I don't know! For the fact that I like you but you still like Marinette! "Maybe something is."I grouch crossing my arms. "What is it then?"He starts getting serious.

I don't know what got me to say these words but I think something inside me snapped, "Oh! I don't know Nathanael Kurtzberb maybe for the fact that I like- love you but you still love Marinette only she can give a crap less about you because she's in love with Adrien Agrest while your still somehow care for her!"

Silence. I know some- more like most people are staring at us now. I could care less.

Nath's POV

I almost didn't know what to say. I already got the hint back in class where she drew me with hearts around. Only, I don't know if I share the same feelings back. "I- I-"
"Well I'm out of hear!"She bolted out.
"Y/n!"I stand up.

I then run out of the store, "Y/n wait up!"I try catching up to her. "Just leave me alone!"She cries.

"I- I love you too!" Wait what? The words sliped out! I didn't even think twice!

Your POV

Wait what? H- He loves me back? How? I slowly turn around, "Y- You what?"I shuddered.

"I didn't mean it."He confesses quickly. What the heck?