Chapter 7: Love

AAAAAHHH! GUYS! I'm sorry it's been so long!!! I've just been busy with plan old life and can you all BELIVE who the Bee and Fox miraculous holders are?!?! IM CRYING OF EXCITEMENT!!!😲😲🙌🏻😆 So hears another very short chapter!! Sorry for the long wait💕💓

Your POV

"Pound it!"I look up seeing- Ladybug and Chat Noir?! WHAT?! Though, Ladybug gave me a rude glance and waited for Chat to leave. Once he was finally out of the picture she walked up to me. "Your lucky your alright."She splats at my face.

What did I ever do you you lady- Oh, yeah right. I give her a rude glance back as she through a out her yo-yo and leaps away.

I walk back to the school building. Everything that just happened was a blure. I have a MAGER head each. All I wanna do is lie down on my bed right now and sleep but nope. No can do that I still have to finish school.

"Y/n!"All of my classmates ran up to me and started asking questions. Except for Chloe and Sabrina you know. I could barley understand what they were all saying. I'm barley getting back to reality.

"Hey! Leave hear alone. Ask questions later."N- Nathanel shot at the crowd? They all left. "N- Nath?"I studded. "I'm sorry of what happened yesterday but how do you feel?"

"Honestly, I have a head each now and everything is blurry but slowly getting clear."I held my head. He opened up one of his arms. I tilt my head till it him me. I scooted closer to him and leaned on his shoulder. Nath wrapped his aim around me.

I always dreamed of a moment like this. Now it's happening. A fairy tale moment. "I truly am sorry."I didn't respond. Silence. "To be honest, I didn't notice I truly had feeling for you till today. I love you, Y/n."Holy shit.

"You better not be kidding this time."I push him away. "Dose this make it look like I'm kidding?"He smirks instantly smashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widen. Instantly I start kissing back as my hands travel up through his hair. I start kissing his upper lip with more pressure before we both let go.

We looked into eachothers eyes. I was so amazed. I had my first kiss! Omg someone pinch me now. "I'm truly in love with you."He grips both of my hands. I smile, "I'm truly in love with you to. So how about Marannete?"I ask.

"She means nothing now. You do."He starts leaning in again. Only kisses me with more pressure. I start kissing him harder back. The school bell rings for lunch to be over. We ignore it. He lets go. We're both out of breath looking into eachothers eyes. "Shall we ditch school?"What? Am I hearing him right?

"N- Nath, you never ditch school. Your the good kid!"I question. "I need to make it up to you."He pleads begging. "You already did."
"But can we go anyway?"He grips my hands harder.
"Nath~."I cry
"Please!"He begs.
"Fine!"I give in.

"Yes!"He wraps his arms around me for a tight hug. As I look up I see someone running. And it looks like someone whearing white short sleeves. I'll worry about that later because now I have my Nath.