"But Daddy, Who will be there for me?" She asks, I set my stuff down and kneel down in front of her, my servos on her shoulders.

"Your mom, Ratchet and DragonFly, Hound, Crosshairs, Tom and Terry, Bumblebee, Drift, Prowl and Jazz, Sideswipe and SunStreaker, they all will be there for you, I have a job and that job is to keep you all safe, do you understand?" I ask softly before leaning forward a little and kissing her forehelm for an astrosecond before pulling back, I stood and walked away from Chromia and Shadow.

"But Sire, how can you protect me when you're gone?" Shadow asks while I walked away.

"Trust me Sweet Spark, I'm protecting you," I say not looking back.

'From myself' my processor says.

I sigh and walk outside with Chromia and Shadow trailing behind me trying to get me to stay.

"Where ya going Hide?" Sideswipe asks, "I'm going to find Optimus," I say, "What about Shadow?" SunStreaker asks narrowing his optics.

"She'll be fine," I say putting my things in my subspace while Drift walked out of Lockdown's ship, the one that we crashed and had the Dinobots in it.

"And so will Optimus," SunStreaker growls.

I turn to him, "SunStreaker, you and I both know something is wrong, he should have been back by now," I growl.

"Optimus is a Prime for frags sake! He is also a grown mech! I'm pretty positive he'll be fine!" SunStreaker snarled while Sideswipe scooped up Shadow and held her close.

"SunStreaker! I am going to look for Optimus and you or anyone can not stop me!" I snarl making him flinch back while I was in his faceplates, "And May I remind you Optimus is the only Prime we have!"

"And May I remind you that you're the only mech that Shadow sees as a Sire figure!" SunStreaker snarled getting in my faceplates too, "If you think you're protecting her from yourself and trying to use this whole 'I'm going to find Optimus' bullshit to cover up why you're really leaving, then why don't you be a mech and tell me in your own words and feelings on why you and your Oh so marvelous processors are leaving!" SunStreaker snarled getting sarcastic towards me a few times. Yep he was pissed.

I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"That's what I thought," SunStreaker snarled lowly. His engine revving higher for a fight or from his anger maybe from both. The look in his optics made me look down since he looked like a creator scolding their sparkling for doing something bad.

I clench my fists.

"I'm leaving" I growl turning my back and walking towards a ship WreckGar found.

"Daddy, don't go!" Shadow cries when I'm a good distance away.

"I'm sorry dearest, but my processors have been made up," I say looking back at her.

Shadow had coolant streaming down her faceplates in little rivers. I saw her spark breaking from inside her optics. Her beautiful black metal armor shining in the sun along with everyone else's.

"I'll be back," I whisper before walking into my ship.

I hopped into the drivers seat and strapped myself in and started up the ship, the engines let out a loud whirl before starting up.

The computers counted down from 10 in Cybertronian, I wish I could just leave now since I didn't want any thoughts to change my processors.

I look out the window and see SunStreaker holding Shadow, who was staring at me while Ratchet and everyone else looked pissed off, even SunStreaker.

Yeah, I was gonna get my aft kicked whenever I get back. I smile gently knowing I was gonna have a fight to get back to.

I was deep in my thoughts and feelings when the ship cut them off:

"1. Blast Off."

Then the ship jolted off the ground and flew into space.

I sent Shadow and Chromia one last feelings of love before I closed the bond.
————————————————————
The End

(Until the Next Book.......)