A/N

Guys I just LOVE you all!!

You all probably hate me because this is not an update but you'll get over it! Hahaha lol XD

I want to thank you for this:

THIS 👆 HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS AND VIEWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there were words that would explain how happy and I am!

I just LOVE you all! I don't know why but I'm crying. . . . Tears of happiness.

People like you viewers and readers just make me want to live my life to the fullest. You all have kept me alive by commenting how much you love my story and along with my others. But you all have just swelled my heart up with your helpful comments and hilarious stories you have commented throughout this whole book.

You guys are just killing me with your kindness!

Selena Gomez: Kill em with kindness~

Me: -_- this is a touchy scene and you're here shoo!! *makes Selena Gomez disappear* I swear singers these days popping in on conversations!

Anyways back to the point!

I THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND HELPFUL WORDS! I THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND THE VIEWS ON MY STORY!!! (Says with happiness not anger)

Anyways thank you for reading this story! I promise to have the next update soon whenever I can.

Again thank you for giving me something to live for.

EVERYONE THANK YOU!!