Chapter 11

Shadow's POV

When I woke up I had an arm wrapped around me, and my head resting against a familiar chest.

I didn't need to look up I already knew it was Ironhide, I cuddled closer to him, and then I felt his hand go softly on the top of my head and he combed my head, "You're okay Sweet Spark" he soothed softly so he wouldn't "wake" me.

I lift my head up and look at Ironhide, he's in his human form, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, "I-I... Thank you" I say.

He hugs me back, "You're welcome" he says.

And then Ironhide sets me in the passenger seat and puts my seatbelt on me, and then he sees a scrappy looking cab-over (Truck that Optimus is) at an old gas station.

Ironhide pulls into the gas station, he undid my seatbelt and then my door opened, I slowly got out, I saw 2 guys and a girl, the two guys were carrying boxes and the girl was walking and checking out her nails.

Great a girly girl

The three people looked at me and then at Ironhide who was still in tuck form, "What?" The man sneered his voice sounded like a leprechaun.

"Zip it Lucky Charms!" Ironhide sneered.

The three people backed away, they looked like they were gonna pee themselves cause Hide talked.

Ironhide transformed into his robot form and the scrappy looking truck did too, Ironhide stood to his full height and so did the other robot.

Ironhide let his cannons whirl to life with a: You feelin lucky punk?

"Easy Ironhide" the other bot said, he was a little rusted with blue flames on his legs and chest.

Ironhide slowly puts his cannons away, and back off, I knew Ironhide wanted to scare the crap out of him cause he sneered at me, Ironhide is a protective butt, I smiled.

"Who are you?" The older man asked while pointing at Ironhide, "Cade, this is one of my Autobots and our weapons specialist, Ironhide" He says while looking at Ironhide, his voice is cool!!

It's deep and baritone, and at the same time calming.

Ironhide only nods with a grunt, I look at him with a smile, "What about her?" The girl asks, "This is Shadow! That's all you need to know!" Ironhide answers quickly.

Mean aren't we?

He's such a nice bot

(Note sarcasm)

The taller bot nods, "Ironhide, this is Cade, Shane and Tessa" The bot nods said while motioning to the older man and then the younger one and then the girl.

Ironhide again nods, he narrows his optics at Shane, but quickly removes it when I lightly tap his ped, he looks down at me.

"Later" I mouth to him.

He only nods, and then he scoops me up in his hand, and held me close to his chest, "Shadow you will stay with Ironhide," the tall bots says, he makes it sound like it was my mission.

I nod, and then Ironhide transforms around me, I find myself in the passenger seat with the seatbelt clicked around me, I laid my head back, I watch the taller bot transform and then Cade, Tessa and Lucky Charms climb into the truck and they drive off.

Ironhide then starts to follow the truck, I got bored so I started to sing:

We're goin on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the skies! Little einstiens! Climb aboard and get ready to explore! There's so much to find little einstiens!

"This is going to be a lonngg ride" I hear Hide say from the radio, and I keep singing.