She'll hate you! Everyone will!! My spark cries.

It is to keep them safe! I don't want to lose them!!! I can't stay! I can't keep them safe!! I argue.

But Shadow-!! My spark cries.

What about her?! I snap.

She-she'll hate you my spark whimpers.

It's for the best I say before I start ignoring my sparks protests and pleas for me to think my decision through. I stayed up all night to make up my processors.

Shadow jumps off me and grabs my servo, "Momma wants us!" She chirps with a big and bright smile that lite my darkest days. The smile that was the only thing that made my spark show pride and happiness for what I had for a sparkling.

I smile and say "Coming dear,"

Moments Later

Shadow's POV

"Shadow," I hear Ratchet scowl when I went to paint Crosshair's alt pink, while he recharged, "Don't think about it,"

"Whyyyyyyy?" I whine stomping my peds while walking towards the tall white and red Medic. "Because you know damn well Crosshairs will chase you around, cussin' and screamin'" Ratchet says setting his servos on his hips and getting in a sassy pose.

"But it'll be funny!" I chirp with a smile making Ratchet groan then bends over me to grab the paint bucket.

"You're no fun!" I whine nuzzling his leg and hugging it.

"Don't try to go all cute on me it won't work!" He snaps making me whimper and nuzzle his leg deeper.

I smiled when Ratchet bent down and picked me up before setting me on his hip. "I know you love me Ratchet~" I coo poking his metallic gray cheek. "Sometimes," he grunts making me giggle loudly.

"Go find your Sire, he needs surgery," Ratchet says after setting me down.

"For what?" I ask.

"What ever crawled up his aft and died" Ratchet says clenching on to a wrench making me giggle.

Moments Later

I was skipping down the hall and being happy until I heard:

"Ironhide you can't leave!"

It was a plea coming from Mommy.

I peak around the door Mommy's plea was coming from and I see her and Daddy. "I'm sorry Chromia, but Optimus needs my help!" Daddy says shaking his helm at her plea.

"What about our daughter? Do you want her to grow up without you?! Only Primus knows how long you'll be gone!" Mom cries.

I felt my spark breaking, I see Daddy walking towards the door, once he's there he opens the door and sees me in front of it.

Ironhide's POV

"You're leaving me Daddy?"

That was the question that left Shadow's mouth that made my spark break.

"I'm sorry baby, but Daddy has to go help Optimus," I say softly while I stepped over her.