Chapter One: Kidnapping and Tears

()

                                                            ????'s POV

I was waiting for what seems like forever when a dark car finally pulled up, "Do you have her?" He showed me her and another girl, "Who's that?" "She tried to stop to me from taking her so I broke her neck." I sighed then told him to to put her in the back with the girl thinking that rome might want something to eat. After he was done I now feed on him then left pulling up to the mansion where I took the girl and the dead one with me. I tried to feed on her too but rose stopped me.

                                                                            Rose's POV

After I quite the look alike I notice another girl on the couch, "Trevor, who's that?" I asked him while motioning towards her. "She was killed trying to protect her you want her?" I frowned telling him, "She's not a human, she's a vampire." "Sorry." He apologized as I just told him, "Never mind, here just stake her." He then staked her with a stake we had in case it was Katherine he stabbed her quickly since the vervain burned like hell. However I was sure she was dead. I then talked to Trevor about the deal since he scared that Elijah would kill us both. I quickly stopped the doppelganger from escaping after returning her to the parlor she ran toward the dead vampire. She was now crying while clinging to her. I rolled my eyes then waited for Elijah when he finally did arrive he looked over the doppelganger he killed Trevor but spared me. I was horrified however when he asked about the dead vampire, I could see pure rage in his eyes as well as heartbreak but maybe I was seeing things. but before he could do anything the dead vampire gasped. I started in her in surprised as Elijah had a look of relief on his face. 

                                                                    Vita's POV

I could feel tears form in my eyes as I begged Elena to take the stake out. She did it quickly as she did it I let out a cry of pain but at least it was done and I could start healing however as Elena tries to escape I begged the man to leave her be but he took off her necklace then compulled the location of the moonstone from her I was confused but scared as she told him where the stone was as they they started to leave my brothers appeared to save us. Damon ended up staking the man I just covered my eyes not wanting to see it he then picked me up and left. Later that night, after treating my wounds I found Damon drinking bourbon looking like he had just cried, "Damon?" He turned his head in surprised but relaxed when he saw it was me, "Are you okay?" He said nothing I sighed telling him, "You know before Elena and I were kidnaped I was going to go home and talk to you about Mason. I could see him rolling his eyes as I added, but this seems more important so can you tell me what's wrong?" He smirked a bit but told me, "You can't tell, Stefan." "I promise." "Do you swear?" "I swear on my life." "Not good enough." "Damon!" I said his name is disapproval he now told me what he did and told Elena. "Oh Damon." I said then hugged him, "I can't be in love with her. I don't deserve her." He told me as I held him, "It's going to okay, Damon. You'll see." I told him but to be honest I had a feeling I was wrong.