Chapter Thirteen: Memories of a Past Unknown

(Vita, 1920's)

When arrived to Chicago I was a bit surprise when Klaus announced that we were going to meet up with a witch he knows. I was a bit worried because last night I was having nightmares about the werewolves as well my brothers. I was scared I went to their room and hopped into the first bed I saw, assuming it was my brothers but in the morning I discovered it was Klaus's. I jumped in surprised as Stefan dragged me behind him protectively while glaring at Klaus in anger I was worried that they would start fighting but instead Klaus just said nothing and headed out Stefan kept close watch on me  which I couldn't blame him since i'm scared of what Klaus is going to do to me if he gets me alone. I guess which brings us to now, as we enter a bar Klaus started telling a joke, so a hybrid walks into a bar-" "Oh stop just because your invisinable doesn't mean you're funny." I started to giggle but she suddenly ran in front in me, "Vita, baby i've miss you!" I was shock and scared however I managed to whisper, "-Um, I'm sorry but I don't think I know you. She immediately backed away while sending a look at Klaus's way at to which he just shrugged at she then turned a me saying, "It's not your fault, honey. Just call me Gloria." I smiled a bit however Klaus then told us to leave then alone to talk however Stefan stayed nearby to eavesdrop I stayed by his side in case something went wrong we overheard Klaus and Gloria talking. 

                                                                            Gloria's POV

"You shouldn't have done that." I told him angrily as he said, "Oh, come now. It was necessary. I then glared at him then sighed, "You're lucky I still like you." He smirked as I asked him what he did but as he did I started to get lost with my memories, 

1920's, Chicago

I was on my way to my home after a night of singing when I heard screaming, "No! Please don't!" A woman begged as I stupidly went closer to the cries mostly because I felt a super supernatural power pulling me in. I started running when I found them, I saw it was a young woman being pinned down by two men, "Hey don't you boys have any manners?" She had a look of complete fear on her face as she told me, "Please don't!" "Yeah! Beat it lady!" One of them snapped. I now mumbered a spell sending them backwards. They now looked at me with shock and fear as I told them, "If I ever see you two doing this again you won't get a chance to leave got it?" They slowly shook their heads then ran I now turned toward her asking, "Are you alright." She suddenly hugged me while crying and apologizing I sighed softly before taking her home...

"Gloria!" "You don't have to shout." I told him annoyed sas he asked, "Well I like an answer for my problem." I sighed now telling him, "For me to find out I need to contact to witch who originally performed the spell." he started to roll his eyes as I sent him to get Rebekah.

As Stefan and I made out way to a storage warehouse with Klaus he started telling Stefan about how they knew each other along with his sister Rebekah. He now warns me, "Be careful love, If memory serves me correctly she wasn't a very big fan of you." "Wait. Vita was here too?" Stefan asked as Klaus took the dagger out of her heart I gasped in shock as Stefan made sure I was okay, I wasn't so sure so he advised me to go back to the bar. I now looked at Klaus for permission he nodded after i thanked them I left when I returned Gloria gave me a glass of water are you okay sweetie,I don't know. I told her honestly he put hand on top of mine then said, "Do you want to talk about it?" I now told her, "When I saw him unstake her it reminded me of when he staked Elijah." "I'm so sorry, baby." She told me suddenly the door open I looked over to see Damon, I gasped in excitement and in worry, I quickly went behind the counter where he asked Gloria if she's seen where Klaus, Stefan and I went. She told him that they went out on an errand when he asked what she wouldn't say he then left but before he did he told her, "Oh and make sure that bottle of barborn doesn't go anywhere i'll be pissed to find it broken." I gasped slightly as Gloria told him she would. After I got up I told her, "He saw me." "You can't be sure of that, honey." "Trust me, he did." I told her as Stefan and Klaus came through the door Stefan had a look of confusion as they took a seat I gave my brother a worried look as he drank. Klaus offered me some but I politely refused since I never liked drinking plus I prefer to be sober for my brothers. Suddenly I notice that Damon had came in then started trying to get Stefan back from Klaus however Klaus started trying to kill him as I begged him to stop luckily Gloria stopped them but told them to take it outside. I sighed in relief she then asked me, "Are you okay, baby?" "I don't know." "Well it's going to be okay." She told me with a hug later Stefan and Klaus came back with a blonde woman.