Chapter 15

Harry must've left when I fell asleep, which I was glad for since I found Mal spray painting the wall of our den/room,
I went back into my room and got changed into something cool because I was still roasting I could feel the sweat dripping of my forehead, I needed some fresh air, well as fresh as it gets.

"hey

"hey." I whispered to Mal my voice was kinda hoarse, "hey, you ok? Harry told me you had a fever." She asked me concerned, I nodded in reply, "I'm gonna go get some air, I'll be back soon." I told her walking to the door as she nods smiling softly at me.

I walked around for awhile till I came across an odd bunch of people there were four of them, and three of them appeared to be scolding the fourth, since this had spiked my interest I decided to do what I did best, observe from the shadows.

I got closer to them, close enough to see their faces and when I did I gasped in surprise they were my friends!

Evie, Carlos, Ben and Jay!
What were they doing here?

They started to sing and dance, they were trying to reach Ben how to blend in the isle, I was giggling as he attempted to copy them but knocked a trashcan over instead. However he did get the hang of it quite quickly as he managed to steal Jay's wallet and Carlos's phone.

After they finished I was about to say hi until they bumped into Gil where he started rambling about something but I couldn't hear what as I was too far away, but he was point to his neck? He was probably talking about his dad.

Everything was going fine till he looked at Ben and then an Auradon poster of Ben pointing between them, he must've realised who he was. They ran of while I hid even more seeing as Gil was running this way. I heard him mention Uma as he went past.

I've got to get them to leave before she finds them.

Panting I finally reached where they all were, they were all waiting outside our room well all except Ben he probably went to go speak to Mal.

"Guys." I wheeze out my throat killing me, they all turn around and are shocked to see me "Holland?" They all questioned in unison hugging the life out of me.

"I've missed you." Evie says hugging me as though her life depended on it, "so have we." Carlos says pulling me away from her making me giggle. "Calm down there's enough of me to go around." I joked as Carlos pulled away from the hug. "But guys  you've got to-" I started to say but was cut of by myself choking.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked rubbing my back as I coughed my heart out, "yeah." I finally coughed out.

And I was about to continue Ben came down the stairs looking miserable, what happened between the two of them?

He walked off as we tried calling him, Evie tried to get Mal to talk to her, Carlos looked around, "Guys where's Ben?" He asked oh no he could've been taken, as they all shouted his name I saw a figure walking towards us but I knew that it wasn't Ben, he was walking different more like my pirate, it was Harry.

"Ben don't scare us like that." They scolded him and then he popped out of the shadows, "Don't scare yer? but that's my specialty." My boyfriend said with a smirk.

Gosh I'm so sorry for this slow and short  af update please bare with me and thanks for being so patient love you Xx.