Chapter 9

"You don't know who sent you here?" Gil asked as I pulled away from the hug, shaking my head no in reply, "that's easy it was Maleficent, she was angry cause you shouted at her," he says making me a bit confused, how did Maleficent send me here?

And as if he had heard my thoughts Harry started to talk, "well after you collapsed from grabbing the wand, that fairy godmother said you'd be out for most likely a day because the wand had hit you with a burst of magic upon sensing your extremely dark soul. Maleficent took advantage of that by freezing everyone completely grabbing the wand and bibbidi bobbidi you're here." He says answering my internal question. As I nod,"so do you wanna be part of the crew?" Uma asks with her eyebrow raised and I nod, "yeah,why not." I shrug.
(Flashback over)

(Month 2)

I sigh walking over to my wardrobe and grab an outfit.

After I'm changed I do my hair and leave the room to meet Harry Uma and Gil.

I get to the fish and chips shop and I walk over to my crew, Uma knows that she can push me around cause I'm kinda soft,(k Ik before that I said that they thought she was bad and they do they just know she's a pushover, if that makes sense)  but she doesn't much because we're friends.

"There you are, I've been looking for yer." Harry says slinging his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him, as I approach them. "why?" I ask confused, "does there need to be a reason for me to want to spend time with my favourite girl." He asks me pinching my cheeks as if I was a child, "stop." I laugh swatting his hands away from my face.

"Well I'm here so what do you wanna do." I raise my eyebrows at him awaiting a reply, "Holland get back here and do these dishes!" I hear Uma yell as he's about to reply making him roll his eyes, "you don't have to do what she says." He tells me, "I know it's ok." I say turning around with a sigh, as he grabs my arm pulling me back, "ok but yer have to spend the afternoon with me then, deal?" He asks and I nod, "yes sir." I joke, as he holds out his pinky, "pinky promise." He says wiggling the pinky finger in my face, bringing a smile to my face, "what are we five?" I tease as he rolls his eyes, "jut do it." He sighs, "ok I pinky promise." I tell him hooking our pinkies together. 

"Holland, I thought I told you to do the dishes!" Uma shouts approaching us making Harry sigh, "why can't you listen, you fool!" She shouts at me grabbing my arm and trying to pull me towards the kitchen, "Uma," Harry says to her in a warning tone, grabbing my other hand, she groans and lets go of my arm, "ugh just do the dishes." She moans and goes of in a strop somewhere.

"See you later Hook." I yell at him as I walk toward the kitchen, "bye, lass." I hear him yell back before I get to the nasty dishes. With a heavy heart I grab the dirty plate thinking about Harry and Auradon, I can't have the best of both worlds so I'd have to chose one, go back to Auradon with my friends or stay here and live with Harry,I couldn't bear the thought of loosing Harry, but I have no idea what I'd chose.

Sorry I've not updated soon I was going to but my mum passed out and was at the hospital for a while and I've started school again ugh stress I'm gonna have a head full of gray hair by the end of the year, I really hope I'll update sooner than I have been but love you all hope you're having a great day and continue to be happy,Xxx