Epilouge

Ok, This chapter is not going to have full lemon but it will still have lemon. I want this ending to skip into parts of their lives. Just full out fluffiness. Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY.
Warning: IF YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE KISSING AND STUFF CUZ YOU ARE TOO INNOCENT SKIP TO THE TIME SKIP.

Adrien jumped on the bed and detransformed. Marinette did the same. Tikki and Plagg decided to go to another room to give the two alone time.

Marinette turned her back towards Adrien moving her hair so he could open the zip. She then stood on the bed letting the dress fall, revealing her toned body and small waist.

"What do you do to me woman?"
She smirked and poked his nose.
"Well kitty, I don't know. You tell me." He smirked back.
"Lemme see."
"You love me."
"No."
"Huh?"
"I worship you."
"Ok, ok, just kiss me now."
"Your wish is my command."

He jumped onto her pinning her to the bed and kissing her passionately. She moved her hands to his head and pulled on his hair getting into the moment.
He went down her body kissing all of the skin he could see. Before he reached her thighs, he sat up and removed his shirt showing his toned body and more muscular body.
Marinette gasped even though she had seen that body many times before.
"Like what you see?" He said, gesturing to his body.
"Hmm, I bet I will live whats under there more." She gestured to his trousers with a smirk.
She sat up and removed the belt and slowly took off his trousers while he reached for her back to unclasp her bra.
They threw both pieces of clothing to the side of the bed and went back to kissing.

And lets just say that they didn't sleep at all.

Yeah, Im gonna let all you dirty minded readers imagine what will happen next. Mwahahahhahahhahahahqhahqhahahha.

Adrien woke up and rubbed his eyes at about 6pm and looked at his wife. He just remembered what had happened the night before and smiled.
"Wake up beautiful."
"Mmmm, 10 more hours." He chuckled and moved a piece of her hair out her face.
"Its 6pm baby. How bout we have a breakfast dinner. Sausages and beans. With some salad."
"That sounds perfect." He moved the duvet to reveal his naked body but before he could step out of bed, his arm was grabbed by soft hands.
Marinette, who was now fully awake looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Don't go now. I want you to stay." He laid down again and faced her. She buried her face into his broad shoulders biting it a bit. They both snuggled into each other again talking without actually speaking. (If you know what I mean) And you could clearly see in their eyes how much they loved each other. Their live was something that couldn't be given away easily. They were truly soulmates.

Time skip
1 month later
....................................

Marinette bit her lip as she looked at Adrien. She had just told Alya something very important and her best friend became ecstatic when she found out.

"I can do it, I can do it." She took a deep breath and walked over to Adrien who was currently talking to Nino. Nino was suddenly dragged by Alya to give them privacy.

"Uh hey uh Adrien." Marinette said nervously.
"Mari, hey are you ok. You sound like you became your 15 stuttering self again. And when that happens, I know for sure you are nervous about telling me something."
"No, no, I'm not nervous at all. Hehe, why would I be?"
"Hmm, you fell in love with me all over again?" He tried to hold his laughter.
"You are not funny, you know that?"
"I think I'm incredibly pawsome my lady."

Marinette laughed for a bit before turning serious again.
"Listen. I have something to tell you. Uh, something to ask you. But first, lets go sit down."
"How bout a little picnic?"
"Yeah, that sounds perfect. Now come on." She dragged him out of the doors grabbing a blanket and a few snacks on the way.