Coronation- Crowns and Transformations

Hallo again. How are you all doin. Have you guessed what he will be asking. Im not telling you. It will hopefully come in the next chapter doh.

"Can we please introduce the king and queen of China. King Thomas Dupain and Queen Sabine Cheng." The announcer stepped to the side of the stairs so the King and Queen could make their grand entrance.

They walked down the stairs hand in hand and waved lightly to the audience and the camera's.

Murmurs about them being Marinette's parents arose from the classmates.

"Thank you everyone. Settle down now. If you saw us in Paris with our daughter you would of thought we were just a normal family. Well we are. We are just like you so don't be jealous of our position. We may be rich but we are just like you and each one of you are special in your own way."

"Thank you Tom. Now, our daughter is one of the best things that have happened to us. She was devastated when she had to go to Paris and leave her country. She is special to us just like you. And then her Boyfriend came into her life. If you saw her face then, you would agree with me that she looked the happiest she could ever be. Now I want to see her really happy today. Whenever she smiles, it brightens our days. A few weeks ago, her and her boyfriend chose the newest lady and lord to rule over the country with them. I couldn't be prouder of all four of them. Everyone, please put your hands together for Lady Alya, Lord Nino, Prince Adrien and our daughter Princess Marinette."
Sabine and Tom walked down the stairs and all of their classmates held their breaths in.

Trumpets blew in the air announcing the arrival of the four. They walked hand in hand. Both boys on either side holding their respective loved one's hand. The girls also held each others hand. Everyone cheered as they all walked down the stairs.

"Alya, Nino. Come forward."

They walked to the King and Queen and both either bowed or curtsied to them.

"You have both truly shown that you can help in ruling this country with kindness, honesty, laughter, generosity, loyalty and the magic inside of you.(hehe. Mlp reference.) with the power vested in me and Tom, we declare you, Lady Alya of China and you, Lord Nino of China. Bring the crowns."

Nino's crown

Nino's crown. Its not a crown for a prince. It is for a lord.