Explanations

Nino and Alya were at Marinette's home. They were just about to go to The Agreste mansion.  Finally their ride came and Alya and Nino couldn't say anything. It was a limousine for the sake of miraculous.

After Marinette managed to stop the two from gawking-which was actually a lot of work- they finally loaded the bags in the trunk and sat on the luxurious seats. Nino couldn't help saying,"this car is literally made fir royalty. Mari, how did you afford all of this. Oh who am I kidding, you are a great designer and your boyfriend is a model. Dude- I mean dudette- you must be used to this." Marinette just nodded. Ugh the irony.

They finally reached Adrien's mansion where they were greeted by Adrien. Marinette getting a kiss on the cheek and Alya and Nino getting a bro hug.( yeah best friends can do that). The limo went to the back where the garage is out of view. 

"Come on guys, we have to get inside where Tom and Sabine are. There is a very important thinv we have to tell you." Adrien said pushing Nino inside while Marinette did the same with Alya. Once ghey got inside a room that neither Alya not Nino had ever been in, Alya gasped. Nino looked confused until he saw all the pictures of Adrien and Marinette wearing what seemed like legit crowns on their heads, with Tom and Sabine in the background looking like royalty.

"Ok, here it goes. Alya, Nino, I am the princess of China, Adrien became the Prince about a year ago and my mom and dad are the king and queen of China. You know how it was hard to keep ladybug and chat noir a secret before we defeated Hawkmoth. It was so hard keeping this a secret. I hope you understand."Alta and Nino just nodded because they just found out that their best friends were royalty.

"Oh and there is one more thing you need to know. When me and Adrien get married and start ruling the country, you two will be the second in command couple because we only trust you with the job and I know that you two will get married. So basically, you will be the second richest family in China. You will also be intriduced as your title on the day of the coronation. You cannot tell anyone about the information cause I can easily strip you from your title. Naah, i am joking, I would never do that."

Alya screamed with happiness and hugged her two best friends. Nino hugged Marinette aswell and gave a bro hugg to  Adrien.

~time skipu~

It was tuesday night, the night before the trip and the four were just talking and having fun. The day consisted of Marinette explaining what the plan in china was and how they would keep it a secret; Adrien showed Alya and Nino the cars he and Marinette owned and explained that his girlfriend learned how to drive when she was 13 and he learned when he just became prince; they went all around Paris on a final day out and a double date at Marinette's bakery.

Now they were talking about the mansion.

" I cannot wait till we are in China, me and Mari miss it so much because we haven't been there for a few months, you know, all the exams and stuff that we have to do. " Adrien said and sighed thinking about all the fun they will have in China with Alya and Nino. 

  "Come on guys, we have to go to sleep now or we will not be able t wake up in the morning. Remember you have to be ready by 7:30 so we can have 30 minutes to eat breakfast and we have 15 minutes to get to school. But really, It does not matter if we are late because Miss Bustier will wait for  us for sure." 

"You got it your highness." Alya replied doing a silly bow to Marinette making her giggle and the boys chuckle at their girlfriends.

They went to their rooms after they said Goodnight, Nino and Alya being in one room and of course Adrien and Marinette intheir own room. Tomorrow was going to be a long day for everyone. With that final thought they went to sleep.

Hellooooo everyone. I know it is a little short but oh well. Anyywaaayyyysss, I have a question for you guys. 

Who is or has fasted thus year and will be fasting next year? I am, but I want to see if there are other Muslims on wattpad because I don't think I have come across one yet, except for my friend on wattpad. Even though I am a muslim, I am a huge HUGE fangirl.

Anyways, on that cheery note bug out peeps🐞🖐😸.