Five - Knight To Remember

The party theme is about royalties, so we have to dress up.

"Danie? Any particular gown you like to wear?" tanong ni Cielo kay Danielle na nakaupo sa gilid at nagbabasa.
"I don't know. Anything." sagot ni Danielle nang hindi inaangat ang mata sa libro.
"A-line teal okay?" tanong ni Cielo at inilapag ang gown sa tabi ni Danielle.
"Sure." maikling sagot nito at pinagpatuloy ang pagbabasa.

"Dibs on this one!" kinuha agad ni Luka ang isang deep red mermaid gown na glittery at may black na off shoulder.
"I want that one!" reklamo ni Cielo.
"As if! Di babagay sayo to!" sagot pabalik ni Luka.

   It took them atleast five minutes sa pagtatalo kaya tumayo na ako sa kina-uupuan ko at kinuha ang isang portrait-back gown. I love the simplicity of it. It's black and satin.

"Here you go." inabot ko kay Cielo ang isang champagne sheer overlay gown. Napatigil naman agad sila sa pagtatalo at tulalang kinuha ni Cielo sa kamay ko ang dress.
"Atleast Zemi knows what color would suit you more." pabulong na sabi ni Luka. I smiled at that.

"Zemi, you smiled." bulong ni Danielle na ngayon ay nakatingin sa akin. Napawi naman agad ang pag-ngiti ko at nag-walk out.
"She smiled right?" rinig kong tanong ni Danielle sa loob.
   I shook my head at tinungo ang kwarto ko.

   Why did I smile?

   I locked my bedroom door and lay my gown on the bed. Things are getting too uncanny, it started off with the nightmares and even with this mission.
   It's too simple so... Why it has to be us?

   Nag-ayos na ako ng sarili dahil 7pm magsisimula ang party. Thirty minutes later and I'm done with everything. I was about to walk out the room when I saw a girl.
   She looks elegant in her black satin gown. It compliments with her flawless pale skin and her face gives nothing but absolute beauty. Her eyes were as cold as ice and her red lips parted as she breathe.

   She look exactly like that monster.

   I stopped looking at my reflection in the mirror and stormed out of my room.
   The three of them were already at the living room pagkababa ko.

"Everything is set Zelaina. Here's your special earpiece." said Danielle and passed me an earring.
   It's a black ear bone clip, that has diamonds embedded on it.

"Just touch the left side to let us hear you talk and then press the right one if you want to mute us." she added.

"You made this." I said, stating an obvious fact.
"Yes." she beamed a smile.
"It's pretty." komento ko at isinuot ang earrings.
"Ready girls?" Cielo excitedly ask.
"Hell ya! I was born ready!" Luka said while flipping her hair.

"I'm an assassin scout, so I'm always ready." Danielle grinned, which is partially true.
"Let's get started." sabi ko at naglakad na kami patungo sa labas.

   We all used a limousine as we traveled to the Northern College. We are in for a grand entrance. Nang makarating kami ay kita sa entrance ng mansion ang school's paparazzi.

   Danielle first got out waving at the camera's then Luka, who a lot whistled next is Cielo who gave them a flying kiss and then me.
   Everyone seemed to forget to flash their cameras.

   I smiled at them and wave, their cameras started flashing.
"Who are you ladies?" one of the paparazzi asked.
"Are you from the northern college?" the quetions keeps on going until Luka answered smiling.

"Don't worry we're not party crashers. We're transferees and just in time that we've been told about the splendid party." she beamed her all time favorite smile and after that we walked inside.