Three - Her Reflection

We were halfway down when the guard decided to talk.

"So, ladies what brings you here?" tanong niya habang naka-ngisi.
"Since when did you care?" bored na tanong ni Luka, napa-ngiti naman agad ang gwardya.

   He's liking the attention, I see.

"The deadly Zelaina is back for more killings eh?" then it happen so fast that Cielo and Luka raised their knives on the guards neck.
"Hmmm. How much should we spill?" tanong ni Luka at bahagyang diniin ang lanseta.

"Nah, I'm liking his tongue way better. Should I cut it?" tanong ni Cielo at marahang idinaan ang lanseta sa labi ng gwardya.
"I-I'm sorry Lady Z-Zelaina. Hi-hindi na po mau-u-ulit." nanginginig na sabi ng gwardya.
"Is forgiveness enough? A little spill won't hurt." Luka said, pouting her lips as she nicked the guards neck.

   A tint of blood showed after, making the guard whimper in fear.

"There's no need for that. I'm sure he learned his lesson." sabi ni Danielle at lumapit sa harapan ng gwardya.
"It's none of your business, understood?" mataray na dagdag nito.

"Yes ma'am." sagot ng gwardya at tumahimik. Binitawan naman siya agad ni Cielo while Luka patted his shoulder at sumandal sa tabi nito.

   Danielle winked at me nang bumalik ito sa tabi ko. I didn't move an inch nor said a word. Masasayang lang ang oras at laway ko.

   Fortunately, we reached the underground and the elevator opens to a bright white room. The reason for this is to make the intruders think they're in a dead end.
   Kakalabas pa lang namin sa elevator ng biglang may bumungad sa amin na babae.

"Lady Zelaina." then she mockingly curtsied.
"Is this a proper greeting?" I asked her coldly and walk past her.
"Nonsense. It's just a warm up." she said smilling, appearing in front of me again.
"What do you want?" I asked, looking straight into her computerized image.

"I want..." then on cue red, blue and yellow lights divided our way to the spot of white light near the door "...you to accomplish this! See ya!" then the image disorted and vanished.

"I'm going to kill that bitch!" Cielo exclaimed.
"Girl, I'm with you." pag sang-ayon ni Luka.
"Girls, before you plan how to kill that girl we should finish this first." sabi ni Danielle.

"Er? Paano Danie?" Cielo asked. Huminga ng malalim si Danielle bago sumagot.
"It's very simple, you see It's a light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation infused wi-"

"Hold up genius, straight to the point please?" sabi ni Cielo, Danielle looked impatiently at her but says... "It's just lasers with different kinds of pain."
"Great!" reklamo ni Luka. "I don't want to ruin my clothes! It's brand new and It's from Eric." dagdag niya. I sigh.

   They're talking way too much.

"Less talk, more action." sabi ko na i-kinatahimik nila. I took my jacket and after considering the precise position I throw it straight to the door.

   The second my jacket entered the red light, fire balls were thrown in. Then when my jacket entered the blue light, water poured in, followed by electricty. Before my jacket reached the white light, yellow light squeezes mustard and feathers all over it.

"She's going to pay for that." I hissed. She wanted to burn, toast and humiliate us. I smirked, that won't happen today. I calculated every second her traps came in and it will be easier to pass through this.

   The room is 6 meters long and 3 meters wide. I'd say about 1.5 meters each per color coded. The amount of time for me to reach the end would be approximately 2 minutes. Easy.