10- the Final Chapter

"Nikki." Your voice is small and is barley loud enough for Nicole to hear.
"Oh my- what happened y/n?" Nikki opens the door in shock.
"Enzo cheated." Tears slowly fall down on your cheeks.
"Honey I'm so sorry. What a dick move." She hugs you, holding you tight.
"I should've known better, never again will I fall in love." You choke your words out.
"Oh don't say that. I know it hurts noe but it will get better. It might not seem like it now but it will."
"Oh please! Stop your lying! I'll be alone forever because I don't deserve anything!" You cry out.
"I'm not lying y/n. I care so much about you, I'd never lie to you. Ice seen you at your best and now your worst, I've known you long enough that I know you'll find someone that'll make you so happy. Just remember I have faith in you, and so does your dad who is watching from heaven." She kisses your forehead.
She invited you into her hotel room and gives you a bottled water. For a moment you sit in silence but you decide to break the ice with a question about how her career is going now. She informs you it's doing well but soon she will be taking a break for health reasons.
"So Brie is pregnant. Finally." You smile
"She's so happy, her and Bryan both. Im about to be Auntie Coco and Im honestly so excited." She smiles to herself.
"Does she have names she wants picked out yet?"
"She really likes the name Birdie Joe."
"Oh that's cute, and very unique." You smile once more.
"Is Bryan nervous?"
"Extremely. But BR2IE and I have been trying to reassure him he will do amazing."
It's conversations like this that you miss having with her, just being normal people. Not being wrestlers, just being normal humans with health needs.

Who can say what happened after that, maybe you immediately got back together or maybe you waited a few months. But it's been three years since that day and everything is different now. Nicole asked you to marry her, which of course you said yes. But that doesn't really matter, it's time for you to write your own story of what happened on that day and how your future is going now. Did you and Nikki adopt?  Where do you guys live now? But most importantly, are you happy where you ended up?
All these questions are what we ask ourselves on a daily basis without knowing it. So tell me, what's your story?
---------------------------
I thought this would be a cute way to end a really short final chapter. I'm sorry it sucks but hey I tried.
I love you guys.
-selest