03

-Nikki's POV-
My heart starts beating past, I can't lie I have to tell her. I set my glass down, rub my face with my hands then look at (y/n).
You can do it Nikki.
"I guess it's cause your really cute and I love everything about you." I manage to mumble out.
I look up to see (y/n) blushing a little and staring at the ground.
"Please don't think I'm weird or anything like that."
"I don't Nikki I promise." (Y/n) puts her hand on my cheek, I feel my face slowly get closer to hers my lips graze hers I can't help it I go in for a kiss, she kisses back.
My heart slows down some then goes back to going fast. After we pull away from the kiss we just put our foreheads together and just sit and smile.
-Nikki POV stops-
You smile uncontrollably, I just kissed Nikki Bella! All the excited thoughts flood your mind.
"Wait Nikki, aren't you dating Cena?" You start to panic.
"No, WWE just wants us to act like we are." You calm down.
Nikki cuddles up to you and you begun to watch TV.
--—4 hours later--—
Nikki is asleep in your arms, you shake her lightly trying to wake her up.
"Nikki wake up." You shake her again.
She doesn't move.
"Nikki!" You shake her a but rougher.
She still doesn't move.
"Nikki!" You shake her rougher and take her off you, she still doesn't move.
In panic you rush and carry her to your car and drive to the emergency room.
It takes about 25 minutes before the doctors take Nikki back to a room, within those 25 minutes you managed to yell to the nurses to hurry up about 3000 times.
You sit nervously in Nikki's room waiting for the doc to come back the test results from all the scans and all the tests they did on her. She woke up a few minutes ago and all she could mumble out was that her head hurt.
The doctor came in and say down I the little circle chair in the room then told you and Nikki the results.
"It appears that Nikki had a severe concussion, she will be discharged today but she will not be able to wrestle for about a month." This news made Nikki upset, she squeezed your hand tightly.
"But before we can let you leave we must know your name ma'am."
"(Y/f/n) (y/l/n)"
"Ok, just wait for a nurse to come back to give you the papers with the instructions about how much medicine she can have then your free to leave."
"Thank you doctor."
--------------------
Sorry that I like barley update.
Remember to vote comment and share babes!
Ily
-Selest