06

"Wake up." Nikki's voice wakes you from your deep sleep.
"Ughhhh what time is it." You groan looking for your clock in pitch black.
"4:00 am you need to get up we need to leave soon."
"WHAT 4 AM WHAT THE HELL NICOLE?!"
"I forgot to tell you your coming with me to Atlanta for a show, wake up so we can catch our plain, I already naught your ticket." Her words calm you down, this woman had the super power to make you calm within secounds.
Your thoughts where interrupted by your bedroom light switch being flicked on. Nikki walks over to her bag only wearing a bra and her lace underware, you can't help but stare at her rummaging through her bag.
"Enjoy the view." Nikki smirks, she must've noticed.
"Maybe." You stand up and your fathers old shirt drapes over your body, you wear one almost every night ever since he died.
"I'm gonna go change and you should too." She smiles and pecks your lips.
You change into a black tank top with a red flannel over it with black skinny ripped jeans and black converse. You brush your (h/c) hair and put it in a messy bun, you pack a bag full of clothes and shoes for a couple of day and walk out of your room, you walk out to see Nikki waiting for you.
"Ready to go?" She stands up and grabs her bag.
"Yup." You grab your own bag and throw it in the back set of Nikki's car and get in the passenger seat and buckle up.
You drive for a little while and finally arrive to the air port. You get on the plane and fly to Atlanta, you feel like you left your stomach at home. You make it to your hotel room with just enough time to drop your bags off and head to the arena.
"She's with me." Nikki smiles at the security guard.
"Yo Nicole who's this?" You look over to see the one and only Enzo Amore walking over to you and Nikki.
"This is (y/n), (y/n) meet Enzo, don't call him Eric he hates it." Nikki smirks and Enzo glares at her.
"Nice to meet you mama." He takes your hand and kisses it.
"Enzo back off she's mine." Nikki steps in.
"Oh your...."
"I'm bi Enzo." You laugh slightly.
"If you change your mind and want a man you know where to find me mama." Enzo whispers in your ear, you just roll your eyes at him and head to the wombs locker room with Nikki.
"Hey Pumpkin." A English accent rings out.
"Paige!" Nikki squeals, they hug and Paige hugs you too even tho she has no idea who you are.
"I'm (y/n), Nikki's girlfriend." You introduce yourself to Paige.
"I'm Paige." She smiles.
"I'll see you later ok during our match." Nikki waves and goes into the locker room, you stand in the hall waiting for her while you play on your phone.
"Stop it ok! I'm happy now! I don't care if she can't give me children! I'm just happy!" You hear Nikki's muffled voice come from the locker room.
"Look I don't want to fight ok. Just give me time an we will see what happens. Ok bye."  The door to the locker room opens and Nikki comes out in her attire and heads over to hair and make up.
"Why don't you go hang out with Paige while I have my stuff done?"
"Ok bye Nikki you both smile and kiss before you head over to Paige.
You try to carry on a conversation with the women wrestlers but your mind is too busy trying to figure out who Nikki was talking to, and if this could be the end of your relationship.
------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I don't update much on this story, i have writers block for this certain story. Feel free to check out my other books too id appreciate it a lot!
Remember to comment vote and share!
Ily
-Selest