02

You knock on the house door before going inside to let your mom know your home.
"Oh hey (y/n), where'd you go?" You mom looks as if she had been crying.
"Oh I went out to eat, is everything ok?" You rub your moms shoulder.
"Yea I'm fine, I'm going to be leaving soon and I'm not gonna be home for a couple of days." She begins to stutter at the end of the sentence.
"Can I ask why?"
"It's your cousin Matt, he's dying."
"What Matt is dying?! I'm coming with you!"
"No (y/n) your not coming! You need to stay here and work to save up your money."
"But mom-"
"No buts!"
Angry you storm off to your room and text Nikki.
To: Nikki
I have to work tomorrow so how bout you come up to my house when I get off, how does 2:30 sound? (Your address) there's m address :)
You set your phone down, you figure she won't answer soon since she's probably at work. You go back to watching the Edge and Christian show on your laptop since you didn't get to finish.
----Next morning at 7:30----
Your eyes slowly open to see you fell asleep while watching the Edge and Christian show. You look at the clock and begin to panic.
"7:30?! I have to be at work in 30 minutes!" You talk to yourself, your not sure why you do it you just do.
You put on your nice clothes and drive to your office, which is a bank. You take your spot at the counter and log onto the computer and wait for costumers to come in. It's a slow day so you begin to play with your pen waiting.
"Um excuse me I need to withdraw some money." You look up to see a big husky man with a deep voice trying to get your attention.
"Name please."
"Brodie Laurr."
"2 r's?" You begin typing his name into the computer.
"Yes."
"Ok I have you pulled up. ID please." He hands you his drivers license.
"How much would you like to take out?" You yawn a small bit.
"Don't get sassy with me missy!"
"I'm sorry sir I just yawned."
"Yea whatever just don't do it again! And $80 please." Mood swings much? You growl in your head.
"What kind of dollar bills?"
"2 &40's, your not that smart apparently." He growls at you.
"I'm sorry, some people want it in different ways." He snatches the money out of your hands and storms off.
"Asshole much..." You hear a friend of yours, Emily, say at the counter next to yours.
"I know right." You both giggle, then your phone vibrates.
From: Nikki
Awesome! I'll be there!
You check the time, 1:00. Almost there.
--2:00 your house--
Your sitting in the living room watching TV when someone knocks on the door. You groan and get up. You look through the peep hole and see Nikki standing there waiting to be let in.
"Hey Nikki!" You greet her as you open the door.
"Hey (y/n), wow, your house is cute." She smiles, and stands in the living room.
"Take a seat." Point at the couch in front of the TV. You walk to the kitchen which is to the left of the door.
"Want a glass of wine?" I ask as I get down two glasses.
"Oh yes please." Nikki says as she begins to watch TV.
"You like (your favorite show title)?" Nikki ask you.
"Um yea." You smile and hand her her glass.
"I love it." Nikki smiles and takes a sip.
"Nikki can I ask you a question?"
"Yea go ahead."
"Why have you been so nice to me?"
-Nikki's POV-
She just asked me why I'm so nice, my secret is about to be revealed. I don't know if I should tell her, but I can't lie......
-------—
Oooooo!
Comment, vote and share loves <3
Ily
-Selest