01

"You need to grow up (y/n) stop obsessing over Nikki Bella." Your mom brushes your hair behind your ear with a sympathetic smile.
"But mom what if she answers my message?" You hold up your phone and show her where you messaged her on Instagram.
"(Y/n) your 26 years old now and you still live in my house you need to grow up a little, stop obsessing over these wrestlers and buy your own house an settle down have have a family with a nice young man your age." Her tone became more hateful, she does know your bisexual all she knows is you like Nikki Bella, but she doesn't know you love her.
You can feel your cheeks start to turn red, you leave the living room where you where watching TV with your mom and walk into your room and quietly shut the door. Ever since your dad died when you where 8 you didn't want to leave the house you grew up in, it's all you had left of him besides his leather jacket that you keep hanging on the desk chair in your room. You get up slowly and walk over to your desk and desk chair and pick up the jacket, you hold it up to your face and smell, it still smells like him. You feel tears fill your eyes, but you hold them back. To calm yourself down you sit down at your desk and turn on your laptop and go onto your WWE network and watch the Edge and Christian show. While watching, and laughing, you phone vibrates in your pocket you pull it out, when you see the notification you almost scream.
Nikkibella sent you a direct message.
You slowly open Instagram and read the message.
Sorry that you can't make it to the show tonight since it's in your hometown :( maybe we can hang out before the show :) I'll be at (your favorite place to eat in your city) at 4:30 maybe join me? ;)
You quietly squeal to yourself, then check the time. It's 3:40 you better get ready! You throw on some cute clothes and respond to Nikki.
OMG yes! I'll be there!
You run out of the house without even saying a word to your mom and head to (meeting point you chose).
----at place you chose----
You spot Nikki and walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder, she turns around and smiles.
"(Y/n) right! Nice to meet you!" She stands up from her table shakes your hand then hugs you.
You sit across from her and order a drink and tap your finger on your knee in nervousness.
"So-um thanks for inviting me." You say breaking the silence.
"I'm always happy to meet a fan. And extremely happy to meet a fan like you." When she complements you it's causes you to blush.
"Thank you." You manage to mutter out.
By that time the waiter comes by with your drinks and an takes your orders. While waiting for food you a Nikki have a good conversation about wrestling and the story lines that are going on, oddly after only talking to her for 30 minutes you feel like you've known each other your whole lives. When the food comes you continue to talk while eating.
"I guess you've got to go soon I get ready for Raw huh..."
"Yea but here's my number and we can hang out maybe again tomorrow." Nikki grabs a pen from her purse and writes her number down on a napkin and hands it to you.
"Sure thing I'll text you tomorrow morning!" You smile and give her a goodbye hug and walk home.
Could this get any better? You think to yourself.
----------------
Chapter one yay! So how's the first chapter? Hope you guys like it^.^
Ily!
-Selest