09

~1 month later~
You had been dating Enzo for about a month now, it was pretty great. He would take you to all the shows, he bought you a giant teddy bear when you got sick and couldn't go with him so you'd have something to cuddle up to, and he was always showering you with gifts. He absolutely loved showing you off to social media and to the public.
"Hey guys, it's the certified G here Enzo Amore with my lovely girlfriend y/n." You hear Enzo day beside you on the couch.
"Hey guys!" You wave to his phone after looking up from your own phone.
"We are here to wish you guys a happy monday, and have a great week! Also, keep checking Xavier's youtube channel UpUpDownDown cause the G and his girl are gonna be on." You smile as Enzo speaks, you put your thumbs up.
"Don't be SAWFT guys!" You you'll out giggling.
"When are we heading over to the arena to meet up with Xavier for UpUpDownDown?" You ask once the video is over.
"We can go now if you'd like." Enzo's blue eyes sparkle.
"Ok, what game did he say we were going to play anyway?" You asks as you get up and pull your hair back into a bun.
"I think he said WWE 2K16." Enzo grabs his keys.
"I'm not even going to ask why he won't let me play 17." You giggle knowing you'd get too attached to the game and you'd attempt to steal it, you already had 16 so you wouldn't have to worry about stealing it from him. Luckily you warned him before you headed to the arena to play.
You got to the arena and met up with Xavier in one of the free rooms.
"Hey guys it's a boi Austin Creed with Mr. EA all Day." Xavier smiles into the camera.
"So y/n this is your first time on the show so you need to pick out a nickname." You not your head.
"Ok how about Wrestling Reese?" You smile.
"Is that hinting towards something cause you don't wrestle." Davies raises an eyebrow.
"I guess I should announce this and stuff. I will be having my first wrestling match soon, I can't tell you when just prepare for your girl to step into the ring and whoop some barbies ass!" You smirk.
"You heard it first guys!" Xavier smiles as he starts the game.
"So I'm guessing you both know how the controls work? And who ever wins best 2 out of 3 will face me for the final match." You both nod.
Enzo chose himself, of course, and you chose Shawn Michaels.
"Ah! You chose my idol! But I still have hope, I will win!" Enzo yells.
"You should've known I would've chose him." You laugh.
You faught and talked about Wrestling, dates, ex boyfriends/girlfriends and plans for the future. You had finally faught enough to where you could hit Enzo with sweet chin music.
"Sweet Chin music?! What?! No! Kick out little Zo!" Enzo yells causing Xavier to die laughing.
"1! 2! 3! Yes! Wrestling Reese and Shawn Michaels are victorious!" You cheer raising your arms in the air.
"Watch out Austin Creed, I'm pretty gosh darn good!" You smirk.
"Challenge accepted, Reese." He smirks.
Austin chose Big E and you chose Undertaker.
"Ok if you win Austin, I will crown you wrestling video game champion. And if I win you have to crown me. Deal?" You smirk.
"Ok deal."
You begin to play for a while then all of a sudden Xavier does his finisher and he pins you, luckily you kick out right before 3.
"Suck my ass!" You yell.
"Watch your profanity!" Xavier laughs.
You tombstone Xavier rhen pin him.
1
2
...3
You cheer as you win.
"Crown meeeee." You smirk and Xavier groans as he gets up.
"I hereby declare you WWE 2K16 Queen. All hail Queen Reese." Xavier smiles as he uses a game controller, tapping your shoulders then your head.
"YES BOW TO THE QUEEN!" You laugh.
You go over and sit in Enzos lap as Xavuer does his thing until it comes your turn to do the 'keep it tight'.
"Ready guys?"
"Yes!" You cheer.
"And as always..." Xavier begins.
"Keep it tight!" You and Enzo say in unison.
-back at hotel room-
"Hey y/n...." You hear Zo call for you to sit next to him.
"Yes Zo." You smile.
"When you smile like that-man that makes it harder to do this. Ok I'm just come out and say it. Y/n I cheated on you, I've been cheating on you for the past 2 weeks." Without thinking your hand hits his cheek with a hard slap.
"Are you serious?!" You stand up angrily.
"Yes." Enzo's eyes fill up with tears as he rubs his cheek.
"Drop dead Amore! Go fuck yourself, we are over!" You yell at him again and storm out.
------------------------------------
Well that's a good stopping point.
I'm afraid I have worse news than Enzo.
I can't keep writing this story, I've just lost all motivation and I really wanna finish some of my books do I can start new ones.
So either I'm going to write a summary chapter of what ends up happening or I will need one of you guys, my amazing gay babies, to finish this book for me.
I love you guys and please read my other books ♡
-Selest