"You really dont like this do you," She asks.

"Not at all," i pout.

"We only went on four rides", she giggles.

"It felt like 40", I exclaim.

"Im sorry baby", She says, wrapping her arms around my waist. Butterflies swarm my body instantly and her eyes flicker to my lips.

We both want to kiss right now, but we're in public. I grab her hand and bring her over to an empty corner.
Her smile turns into a smirk, seeing how eager i am to feel her lips against mine. I roll my eyes playfully and use my index finger to tilt her face upwards and connect our lips.

I kiss her like i never will again. Im going to miss this rose like crazy! I dont want to let her go..

The kiss starts to get heated when she laces her fingers in my hair. I groan and place my hands under her thighs, lifting her up onto my waist. Sabrina slips her tounge into my mouth, searching for mine. We both moan when our wet muscels touch. I dont what it is, but i have a hunger for her that I cant explain. I start kissing down her sharp jawline, and onto her neck. I begin sucking and nipping on her skin, surely marking her. She moans and struggles to get her words out.

"N-no-ot yet", She stutters. we pull back out of breath, and I internally groan seeing her eyes darkened, her cheeks flushed.

I put her down and she moves her hair to the other side of her face, covering the hickey i had given her.

"Sorry about that," I giggle.

Im not complaining about it, She smirks making me gulp.

I grap my Camera feeling the need to capture this moment.

"May I", I ask.

She giggles and nods before posing.

I chuckle at her response and capture a picture, saving this memory forever.

"Beautiful," I smile at the picture before showing Sabrina.

"Your really talented," She says in awe.

"Thanks rose", I kiss her cheek.

Soon we get a funnel cake, and share it while walking around the park.

"Can I ask you a question", Sabrina asks.

"Sure, princess," I reply.

"Im just curious, because you never really talk about it but, Whats your family like", she asks.

I sigh.

"I dont talk about because i dont have one... Im an orphan."

Sabrina intertwines our fingers, and peace takes over ny body.

"I was abandoned when i was a baby, and left at an orphanage. Nobody wanted to take me. The closest family is have is my best freind Mariah, who moved to England two years ago", I say.

"Why dont you visit her", Sabrina asks.

"I could never afford to", I say sadly.

" But enough about my shitty childhood, we need to go the theatre", I say happily.

"There is a theatre here", Sabrina asks.

"Yup, there is a special boy group performing today, or so i have heard", I giggle.

"Okay, well, lets go then," Sabrina giggles.

When we get there we are the only ones in the audience... There is a reason for that.

The boys walk out onto the stage and start harmonizing.

"Your the best in the world, my favorite girl, one of a kind, will you be mine," they all sing.

"Will," one guy sings.

"You", The next chimes in.

"Be my", the next sings beautifully.

"Girlfreind," the last sings.

I look at Sabrina hopefully.

"You really go all out with every single thing you do and its literally so cute," She laughs.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfreind," She giggles.

"Wait, really," I ask in shock.

"Yes," she pulls my face over to hers and places a loving kiss on my lips.

Yes, i did in fact write that lil song 😊 lol