Juggernaut vs Champion

It's been 1 month since Ash had conquered the Sinnoh league and the Elite Four. Now, Ash is ready to take the Champion Of Sinnoh: Cynthia.

Traxex: Ash, Are you Ready for this?

Ash: Yes my love! This is for you all!

Traxex and the girls began to blush and giggles when he said this.

Ash: I love you girls!

The girls: We love you too ASH!

Ash began to kiss them deeply and passionetly.

Sven: Ash! It's Time!

Wukong: Kick her ass Ashy-Boy!

Ash: Shut Up Wukong! I know that and I gotta go!

Wukong: (laughs)

Kael: Go for it Ash!

Riki and Davion gave him a High-Five Clap to support him with his battles.

Ash walks inside the stadium and walks through the locker room where he wait till the bell rangs.

(The bell rangs)

Ash: Lets Go Raichu!

Raichu: You mean it!

In the stadium

(Now Playing: F-777 Medusa)

Announcer: Welcome to the Lily of the Valley Conference! On the left side we have the Champion Cynthia!

The crowd burst into cheers as Champion Cynthia walk in to the stage!

Announcer: And now on the right side, we have Red Yurnero!

The crowd erupted to cheers again as Ash and Raichu walk in to the stage.

Ash: It's a honor to meet you! Champion!

Cynthia: You too Red and why didn't you take off your mask?

Ash: Because if I take off this mask, it is Dishonorable, it is tradition of my town.

Cynthia: Oh ok! (Ash, is that really you?)

Announcer: This will be a 6 on 6 match substitutions is not allowed Trainers! Send out your pokemon!

Cynthia: Spiritomb! Go!

Ash smirked as the ghost-dark type is in front of the stage.

Ash: You are up my friend!

Cynthia and the crowds' eyes widened in shock that Ash has a legendary pokemon in front of them revealing a Regigigas.

Announcer: Spiritomb vs Regigigas! Battle begin!

Cynthia: Spiritomb, use Shadow ball!

Ash: (smirks) Counter with Dark pulse and Thunderbolt!

The two attacks collided with each other with the thunderbolt and smoke is going on. When the smoke cleared, Revealing an unharmed Regigigas and a fainted Spiritomb.

Referee: Spiritomb is unable to battle! Regigigas wins! Cynthia please choose your next pokemon!

Cynthia: Go Altaria!

Announcer: Altaria vs Regigigas! Battle Begin!

Cynthia: Altaria, Use Aerial Ace!

Ash: Dragon Claw!

When Altaria perform an Aerial Ace and ready to rush at Regigigas, the Dragon Claw shot Altaria first and leaving a fainted Altaria. (Yeah I know It's super effective against Altaria because it is a Dragon type pokemon).