Meeting and Stay

It's been 3 months since after the betrayal, the party for returning their lost Juggernaut Ash and the sleepover of the 7 girls. However, Ash, Pikachu sat in the balcony of his room where he was staying
and the knight with a red and gold color pattern figure opened the door and spotted them.

Davion: Ash, we're having a meeting tonight. Are you coming?

Ash: Sure!

Davion: Ok! See ya! (Closes the door)

Ash: (sighs) It's been 3 months since they betrayed me and I am going to attend the meeting.

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Ash: Yeah Pikachu.

(Evening Before the Meeting)

Ash: Oh. 7 minutes left before the meeting of Dota 2 Heroes. Race to the lobby buddy!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Ash and Pikachu runs to the Dota 2 Lobby where all the heroes are chit chatting, having training to join the war, and some are eating and drinking. He knows that the 7 figures are hiding in the trees near the building and he knows it through his aura.

Ash: I Know you're in THERE GIRLS! No need to hide anymore.

Lyralei: Ash, It's us!

Ash: What are you all girls doing here?

Luna: We're here to attend the meeting of all the heroes, Right Nova?

The big cat nodded and turn its head on Ash. The big cat licked Ash face caused him to make chuckles.

Ash: Hey Stop it.. (chuckles)

Luna: Hey, He likes you! (Blushes)

Ash: Are you blushing?

Luna: No! (Hides her face from blushing)

Ash: Actually! It's Not Good To Lie! Lying to Me is Being Dishonored.

Luna: Okay! I admit. I'm blushing..

Ash: Hey. For Me...

Luna:(stutters)A-a-ah

Ash quickly put his lips to hers in a passionate kiss and Luna was suprised. The girls were in between giggles about that.

The other girls: Don't forget about us Ash!

Ash: Okay. (Kisses them passionately)

Rylai and Lina: Ash, That was Sweet.

Ash: Come on. Let's Go Girls!

The Girls: Coming Ashy!!!

The Girls and Ash headed to the Dota 2 Lobby and was caught by the stares of the other heroes and Huskar said.

Huskar: I can't believe Ash has a Harem!

Ash: Shut up Huskar! (Walking to Huskar)

Everyone: (Laughing hysterically) Excellent Ash!

Huskar: You Got Me!(smirks)

Ash: Oh. Huskar, Where is the meeting room?

Huskar: It's on the right. Ashy-Boy.

Ash: Huskar, Stop calling me that! I know you're acting like someone. (sighs)

Huskar: Ash, The meeting starts within 5 minutes. You gotta hurry.(runs out)

Ash: Huskar, where are you going?

Huskar: Going to war. See you Ash.

Ash: Good Luck Huskar. OH, IF YOU WIN THE WAR, BUY ME SOME DONUTS!