Ash's old pokemons agreed to come with him and sucked in the Nanodex and suddenly, The traitors released their stongest pokemon and released the strongest attacks on Ash. However the Stealth Assassin use the invisible form to get him and grabs Ash from the incident. Ash turned invisible too and vanished.

Riki: Yurnero! I came here to save you from this incident!

Ash: Riki? What are you doing here?

Riki: I came here to save you! Just come with me!

Ash had come too and he notice that there is a portal in there.

Riki: Just go to the portal!

Ash did as What Rikimaru told to him.

In the Hall of Origin:

Arceus: My Sons and Daughters. The Chosen One has betrayed by his friends and family and has kidnapped by a strange goat who turned invisible!

All Legendaries: WHAT?!

Manaphy: I cannot believed mama betrayed papa and he was kidnapped by someone.

Jirachi: And Max too?!

Lugia: We should follow him and catch us to be his master but where is he?

Arceus: I don't know! And I see a portal that it transports to another world.

In the Dota 2 World (I know i am an idiot guys):

Ash arrived in Dota World With Rikimaru when A group of heroes had suprise party.

All Heroes: Surprise!!!!

Ash Stared and widened in shock that his true old friends became heroes.

Ash: Guys! I've missed you so much how are you guys doing?

Sven: We Have been stronger since the day that you weren't here in this world.

Ash: Brother?

Sven: Yes! It's me!

Ash smiled and hugged his true brother that he miss.

The 7 girls: ASHY!

The girls tackled and hugged Ash which the heroes made them shock and awe.

Lycan: I can't believe Ash had many girlfriends and I'm so jealous of him!

Lycan said this which may caused the heroes laugh and awe.

Enchantress: But you have me Lycan!

Lycan: Oh! Sorry Enchantress!

Kael: (clears throat) Attention!

Everyone was silent and Ash stood up.

Kael: Ash. You were betrayed by those so called friends and family. Am I right?

Ash: Yeah.

Kael: And I know you have a power of aura so it means you have a companion that has a power of aura. Right?

Ash: Yes.

Kael: Show me your companion Ash.

Ash took out his pokeball and revealing a Shiny Lucario in front of them made the heroes shock.

Lucario: Who are they Ash?

Purist: Wow! He can talk?

Ash: Yes He can talk by using his aura. Lucario, meet my real friends and heroes of Dota.

Lucario: Wow! They're awesome and cool!

Ash: It is Lucario! It is!

Kael: Oh! Ash you room is on the 2nd floor. Room 33 and here is your lost key!

Ash: Oh! My lost key! Thank you Mr. Invoker!

Kael: You're welcome Ash. And call me Kael.

Ash: Yes Kael.

Lyralei: Ash! We're coming with you!

Ash: Okay Fine. Come on girls!

The 7 girls: YES!!

Everyone: Oooooh!!

Ash: WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT!!

Wukong: Ok Mr. Companion! Welcome Home!

Everyone celebrate their lost hero Juggernaut!

That's it. The First Chapter of Ash betrayed and xover story. The 7 girls are fallen in love with Ash!! Ash is the lost Juggernaut in this story and Aura and Psychic Guardian too.

Guys! If something's wrong about this, just pm me! Okay! Shout out to Dex Arson in YT. Let's get this party started!!

Word count: 1088 words