Chp 22- 🥳Happy Birthday Rose (II) 🍰

Start from the beginning

But why the hell is Elizabitch going to be at the concert? What are you planning.

Oh I'll be ready bitch.Little threats won't shake this queen.

Dialing a number I looked outside through the curtains; almost everyone had left. I saw Andrew looking around for something before saying something to my brother.

"Hello?". A voice spoke through the phone.

•*Andrew Biersack•^

"I'm calling it a night". I told Oliver once bidding a farewell to his family.

He patted my back and nodded.
Jinxx and the others were busy putting everything away.

I noticed Kat was no where to be found so I walked inside the house.

"Trust me, It'll be very bloody and gore; Be ready for that day I'll let you know when to do your part". I heard an angelic voice speak. It was coming from the living room.

Bloody and gore? What's going on?

Seeing Kat hang up she looked up at me with a huge smile.

"Everything okay?". I ask her hoping she'll tell me about her phone call.

"I received a text from Christian; he gave me a heads up that Elizabitch is going to be at the concert tomorrow; that's all he knows-Also yeah I know I have to talk to Christian and all but damn, It keeps on getting too problematic once we're doing well". She huffed clearly angered by the thought of it.

I stepped in front of her to move the strip of hair that had fallen to her face. Our eyes locked searching our souls.

"Kat-Oh my God!". A voice startled us both from our train of thought.

Kat laughed to see her mother reddened with embarrassment. Mrs. Leon covered her mouth trying to exit.

"Carry on with the kissing; I'll just be out here".

I chuckled seeing Kat roll her eyes, she plopped on the couch as if she fainted.
"Mom! We weren't kissing, What did you need".

Mrs. Leon smirked knowing well she made Kat feel embarrassed.
"Just needed to tell you that we'll be also staying here with you all for a couple of weeks".

"Perfect". Kat sat up with a smirk.

"I was just about to tell Andrew something; mind gathering the rest inside mom".

"Sure, now remember to think before doing".
Mrs. Leon teased before heading out to call the others.

Kat groaned, softly slapping her cheeks trying to stop them from turning pinkish. Her eyes roamed over to mine.

"Don't mind her she does this on purpose".

I chuckled sitting down next to her.
"I didn't mind". I tell her wanting to confess something to her but held myself from doing it.

It's not the right time.

•*Oliver Leon•*

"Really?!".

"With tongue or french kissing?". Jinxx asked as I made a face at him.

We were discussing how long it'll take them to feel comfortable around us and start doing couple things. Basically they're betting my sister will end up giving us lil Kat's and Andrew's by the next two months.