Chapter 44 .

I got up and went back to my bed to lay down . this day started off okay and now it's ending like shit .

- MORNING -

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm . I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth . I finished doing that and I went to my closet to pick out my clothes for school .

I got a green collar shirt , navy blue pants , white vans , brown belt , and a white sweater to tie around my waist . I changed into my clothes and got my backpack , money and my penny board .

I skipped breakfast and headed out the door for school . I put my penny board on the ground and rode to school .

A typical boring day .

I was almost at school when I bumped into Aaron .

" Hey " I said smiling .

" Can you skip school with me ? " Aaron instantly said .

" Ummm . sure why ? " I asked .

" bullshit " Aaron mumbled softly .

I didn't bother asking because I knew Aaron was uncomfortable about talking about his problems .

" Where do you want to go to then ? " I asked .

" Do you want to go to your house ? " Aaron asked .

I'm going to get abused for this but it's worth it . " Yeah that's cool " I said .

Me and Aaron headed towards my house witch wasn't even far from where I was since I barley walked that far from where I bumped into Aaron .

" So what are we going to do at my house " I asked .

" Is it okay if we chill by your pool ? " Aaron asked .

" Yeah , " I said " do you had swim shorts ?" I asked .

" Yeah " Aaron said .

We made it to my house and we walked inside . Aaron went to go change and so did I .

I finished changing into my swimsuit and headed outside to the pool where Aaron was at .

Aaron was sitting at the pool edge . He had a six pack and a v line .

I went to go sit next to him .

" Can I tell you something " Aaron said nervously .

" Yeah , anything " I said smiling .

" You promise you won't tell anyone? " Aaron asked .

I nodded .

" I think I might be Bi " Aaron said nervously .

" So you like boys and girls ? " I asked .

" Yeah , I hope that's okay with you " Aaron said .

" Yeah it's fine " I said .

Aaron likes girls now . I guess it's kind of awkward since I've changed in front of him once or twice in the past and it didn't really bother me because he was gay but now it kinda bothered me .