Chapter 19

I finished changing . I was kinda satisfied with my look . Trevor was on his phone . He was texting somebody and he was smiling . I wonder who he was texting . I didn't want to be a Nosey girlfriend and get mad at him and ask him who it was . I sighed .

" ALONDRA AND TREVOR , COME DOWN HEAR " yelled Kian .

Me and Trevor went downstairs . Not all the magcon guys were here , only some . Nash , Hayes , Cameron & Mathew . Hayes was constantly staring at me , was there something wrong with my face or something ?

" Hi " I said to the magcon guys .

" Hey " Nash said smiling .

" Hi " Cameron and Mathew said at the same time .

Hayes said nothing . Umm okay .

The guys started talking . I decided to leave since I wasn't in the conversation . I went to my room . I started watching some youtube videos .

* HAYES PROV *

I saw Alondra walk in the room , damm she was pretty . Me and her were the same age . Maybe I have a chance with her . She said hi to us . Her voice is beautiful . The rest of the guys said hi to her except me . I was to nervous . I wonder if she likes me .

I saw Alondra get up and leave . Dang it . I wanted to start a conversation with her but now I'm to late . The guys were talking about who knows what . I'm gonna ask the guys for help .

" Heyy guys , I'm sorry to interrupt y'all's conversation but can I ask yall something ? " I said .

" Sure you can tell us anything " Trevor said .

The rest of the guys nodded .

" I really like this girl and I think I have a chance with her " I said kind if shyly .

All the guys started ooooing , and poking me .

" Who is it man ? " Jc said .

" Alondra " I said .

The magcon guys started smiling , and the o2l guys stayed quite . I saw Trevor get up and leave .

* TREVORS PROV *

I got up once I herd Hayes say he liked Alondra . I didnt want to start a fight with him so I just left . Hopefully the guys will clear things out for me . I went to the bathroom .

* HAYES PROV *

" What's wrong with Trevor ? " I asked O2L .

" I don't know how to say thing to you " Jc said scratching his neck .

" She's taken by Trevor " Connor mumbled .